Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Conjurer

Smile Naruto 418: What is Naruto's New Skill?

What do you think about his goal? I think he is mastering a new kind of Rasenggan. Could be combo of Chakra, Wind and Nature chakra without using clones? I hope so.

Or the Wind Scar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Hmmm. There is a theory here somewhere otherwise this belongs in the regular Naruto section.

Could be a flying rasengan. Or destructo disc.

no plz not anymore rasengan, i hope its something new unique to naruto like sasuke kirin

Conjurer
    I am hoping it would be a new skill and not rasenggan but based on Naruto's capability - expect it to be a brand new rasenggan. He is only capable of re-inventing jutsu and improving it, as Jiraya said "OWNING the jutsu" and not to totally invent a new one. Let's just cross our fingers.

In a newer chapter we can see he cut through 3 of those mountain thingy's. Seems like a massive wind slice.

Conjurer
    All I know is it is really strong. I mean keeping it in secrecy means it has to be great. You could even see it in the image. Even when he is on a Sage Mode he is really panting hard which means he just used up a lot of chakra and nature's energy (whatever!).

Phixion, is the above picture you are talking about? Coz, I don't think those are mountains. If it is then it is not that strong since he could destroy a huge region with his Black Rasenggan under Kyubi Mode. Then again, it could be a mountain that was sliced-up into tiny slopes hehe! It could be a bullet rasenggan where he fires a number of super-fast rasenggan shurikens with wind and nature chakra imbued in it. That could be cool!

It is really anticipating to know what his new skill would be. I can see that he seems really serious about this new skill unlike his other previous skill developing attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by DKM View Post
    no plz not anymore rasengan, i hope its something new unique to naruto like sasuke kirin
    To be honest, Naruto is a one-trick pony. I don't see Naruto learning 5000 different jutsus. I see him gaining just a few, perfecting them and using them perfectly. Knowing full well what he does.

More jutsu doesn't always mean more powerful.

A new rasengan, and some shadow-clone attacks. I do not have any problems with that at all. It's just so Naruto.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    In a newer chapter we can see he cut through 3 of those mountain thingy's. Seems like a massive wind slice.
    YEP! Those have definitely been sliced

I'd say he's definitely working on a wind jutsu. For cutting purposes obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    YEP! Those have definitely been sliced

I'd say he's definitely working on a wind jutsu. For cutting purposes obviously
    I agree, its a wind jutsu!

Just because it cuts doesn't mean it is automatically a wind jutsu.