View Poll Results: Would Itachi be able to kill Pain?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi (Activating Susanoo straight away) would be able to beat his six bodies

38 50.67%
  • Pain would still beat him

37 49.33%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    That's the point of this thread tho, I know we don't know Pain's secret yet, so we're discussing if Susanoo can beat just the 6 bodies of Pain seen so far, regardless of power, the main factor here is the fact that Pain can move 6 bodies with one mind and is that enough to vbeat Susanoo basically.
    I don't believe Pains bodies would be able to stop Susanoo. Susanno has no physical form, so God realm's telekinetics probably wouldnt effect susanno in any way. We see the way Susanoo stabbed Orochimaru and it was lightning speed, so once he slashes a body it is sucked into his sake bottle to be trapped in that blissful genjutsu demension. The only chance I see of Pain recovering a body after being hit is if the Animal realm were to be the last to survive and to summon all of the bodies. But he may not even be able to summon them and its unlikely that Susanoo would let the Animal realm stay alive after the others.

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    Where in the databook does it say how fast it drains the users health?
    read the databook thread on susano section and you'll see that it drains users health.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I don't believe Pains bodies would be able to stop Susanoo. Susanno has no physical form, so God realm's telekinetics probably wouldnt effect susanno in any way. We see the way Susanoo stabbed Orochimaru and it was lightning speed, so once he slashes a body it is sucked into his sake bottle to be trapped in that blissful genjutsu demension. The only chance I see of Pain recovering a body after being hit is if the Animal realm were to be the last to survive and to summon all of the bodies. But he may not even be able to summon them and its unlikely that Susanoo would let the Animal realm stay alive after the others.
    your not supposed to fight susano, with susano having those legendary weapons, attacks are rendered useless. The point is to attack the user, not susano, or at least find a way to pass alot of time until user loses too much health

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    read the databook thread on susano section and you'll see that it drains users health.

your not supposed to fight susano, with susano having those legendary weapons, attacks are rendered useless. The point is to attack the user, not susano, or at least find a way to pass alot of time until user loses too much health
    I did not say that it doesn't drain the users health... I said where does it say how FAST it drains their health

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    I did not say that it doesn't drain the users health... I said where does it say how FAST it drains their health
    From what we saw from manga, when itachi used susano, he lasted for a good few moments. He took a slow stroll up to sasuke and collapsed, basically, it seems as if it drains a hell of life out the user, and im not surprised seeing as how haxxed out the ability is. Just like gates, it drains a massive amount of health from user, so i dont think it takes a little bit of health, it should be taking ALOT out of the user.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Gotta agree with Gameboy. A technique as powerful and fullproof as Susanoo should absorb a lot of health from the user. It shouldn't be something he can sustain for a long time especially if he activates near the middle or end of his fight. At the beginning of a fight though, he should have a good chunk of time to use it.

how much energy life or chakra susanoo consume cant be apreciate by itachi fight his gave naruto some of his power before the battle, used tsukuyomi,amaterasu,a katon jutsu,taijutsu and some genjutsu that even if they waste little chakra with itachi reserve of chakra, that is very low, might represent some difference and then was itachi condition, the guy was dying if u take madara word to be true,when a person is a the verge of dead they no have to much energy to be fighting and been using draining techniques and as be mention the full potential of susanoo wasnt show cuz never was itachi objective to kill sasuke so with dont know how easy is to evade susanoo attack and pain wouldnt know susanoo ability right away.

Pain was able to kill jiraiya and since a see itachi and jiraiya like equal pain can kill itachi the only thing is a think in quick battles itachi is more deadly than jiraiya and jiraiya is more deadly in long battles and since susanoo isnt a attack itachi would use right away that will be he downfall since his chakra lvl is too low.

p.s:
    i dont know is what the OP mean is it itachi were to use susanoo right away and in that case susanoo could have sufficient time to beat the six of them but still remain to see all six body full power.
    Last edited by Kaigan; 10-29-2008 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaigan View Post
    how much energy life or chakra susanoo consume cant be apreciate by itachi fight his gave naruto some of his power before the battle, used tsukuyomi,amaterasu,a katon jutsu,taijutsu and some genjutsu that even if they waste little chakra with itachi reserve of chakra, that is very low, might represent some difference and then was itachi condition, the guy was dying if u take madara word to be true,when a person is a the verge of dead they no have to much energy to be fighting and been using draining techniques and as be mention the full potential of susanoo wasnt show cuz never was itachi objective to kill sasuke so with dont know how easy is to evade susanoo attack and pain wouldnt know susanoo ability right away.

Pain was able to kill jiraiya and since a see itachi and jiraiya like equal pain can kill itachi the only thing is a think in quick battles itachi is more deadly than jiraiya and jiraiya is more deadly in long battles and since susanoo isnt a attack itachi would use right away that will be he downfall since his chakra lvl is too low.

p.s:
    i dont know is what the OP mean is it itachi were to use susanoo right away and in that case susanoo could have sufficient time to beat the six of them but still remain to see all six body full power.
    I agree that we can't really tell since that Itachi had used up all his energy already. Also, I would just imagine this poll as: If Susanoo was summoned, could he beat all the six bodies, depite the fact that we don't specifically know the time he can be summoned for, as it is also possible to imagine Pain beating Susanoo (not that I agree with this). If you're wondering about time, then we can assume that Itachi is on full health (Therefore Susanoo lasting MUCH longer, no matter how long he can last) and Pain will not try and retreat or stall, he will try and fight Susanoo head-on.

Also, such a close poll >_<
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.