View Poll Results: Would Itachi be able to kill Pain?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi (Activating Susanoo straight away) would be able to beat his six bodies

38 50.67%
  • Pain would still beat him

37 49.33%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Do any of you think for one second that that sword would touch God Realm? Also how the hell is he gonna chop 6 Pein's & Shield himself from the jutsu's of 6 Peins at the same time??? Come on guys use your brains 1 Pein gets stabbed while another Pein gets him Jutsu shielded, leave 4 Peins to stab Itachi in the back.
    Actually, this has made me realize another point. The yata mirror can reproduce any of the elements and then neutralize them. But, if Pain has all six elements and six bodies, then he could in theory beat the yata mirror by attacking it with more than one element at once, meaning that it can't neutralize both elements and then would just act as a normal shield (possibly meaning that it would break).

Also, sevencold19 made a good point, since that the fat pain can absorb any kind of chakra, and I don't think he has a limit, I wonder if he got the chance would he be able to absorb Susanoo.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

If Itachi would activate Susanoo , Pein would retreat and wait for Itachi's dead

Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    Actually, this has made me realize another point. The yata mirror can reproduce any of the elements and then neutralize them. But, if Pain has all six elements and six bodies, then he could in theory beat the yata mirror by attacking it with more than one element at once, meaning that it can't neutralize both elements and then would just act as a normal shield (possibly meaning that it would break).

Also, sevencold19 made a good point, since that the fat pain can absorb any kind of chakra, and I don't think he has a limit, I wonder if he got the chance would he be able to absorb Susanoo.
    In theory, it could probably work but I don't believe such a legendary weapon could be so easily broken by just attacking it with 2 or more elements at the same time. And Pein's bodies don't use individual elements and only have a unique ability that each can use, none of which seem to be elemental in nature (except for maybe God Realm). So he really couldn't experiment with the thought.

In the world of Naruto there is no such thing as an all powerfull Jutsu all have thier weaknesses, Sometimes the stronger the Jutsu the greater the danger to the user.

I wanted to take this opportunity to point out the reason why Itachi & Kismae are assianged together much like other Akatsuki groups they compliment each other. However to be more specific its thier chakra capcity. In Akatsuki Itachi had the lowest Chakra/stamina while Kismae had the highest. This could be beacuse of Itachi's sickness or he could just be a low capcity type like Kakashi.

Ok so lets start at the begining here:

- Itachi as skilled as he is would be at a huge disadvantage fighting 6 bodies. Like Naruto was told fighting a Uchiha 1 on 1 is dangerous but 6 on 1 changes the oddds big time.

- Itachi is a Genjutsu type with low Chakra capacity (look in the databook) Genjutsu may fit Itachi for that reason even more because it requires far less stamina than Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

- Using the MS takes ALOT out of Itachi. Simply using Tsukiyomi once and Amaretsu twice almost completly drained him. Pain even with his fight with Jiraiya barely looked winded he was calm and relaxed.

- His MS genjutsu might work but could he hit all 6 in the same Genjutsu otherwise the other bodies could break him out of it. His best chance would be to get all 6 Pain's to loo kat him then capture them in his finger pointing Genjutsu then use Amatersu while they are distracted. This of course assumes they cant break out of it.

- By the time he activates Susanoo his body will be heavly drained and keep in mind that this is his last resort jutsu. If fat Pain can absorb his Susanoo hes pretty much Fu$ked at this point. Even if he cant absorb it he can use countless summons to attack Itachi and drain his stamina. At this point time is against Itachi.

- For Itachi to not use MS he would have to rely on his normal Sharingan and basic Ninjutsu and Taijutsu combined with well timed Genjutsu. Since we know fatty Pain can absorb basic ninjutsu with ease it would be best for him to let Pain attack and use his Sharingan to counter.

- However using this method would consume alot of chakra as well and with 6 guys to counter against he would have to be on his toes. He might be on defense and dodge the majority of the fight.

So based on what we have seen I dont think Itachi has the stamina to beat Pain. His best Jutsu drains way to much of his stamina leaving him open to Pains many attacks.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    In theory, it could probably work but I don't believe such a legendary weapon could be so easily broken by just attacking it with 2 or more elements at the same time. And Pein's bodies don't use individual elements and only have a unique ability that each can use, none of which seem to be elemental in nature (except for maybe God Realm). So he really couldn't experiment with the thought.
    That's true, I doubt such a legendary technique (The strongest power of the MS so far) coudl simply be beat like that. The yata mirror wouldn't be that easy to beat.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

I think we're forgetting the situation that the OP has put forth it. Its not a normal fight between Itachi and Pein. The situation: Itachi activates Susanoo, what can Pein do to combat it? So there is no formal introduction, we're right in the thick of it. Try to focus only Susanoo and Pein.

Umm if he can catch Pein in the eternal genjutsu then it's over. But Pein having 6 body's with shared vision he would probably outlast Susanoo.

If you actually read databook information on susano, you would know susano is not as great as it was thought to be. It rapidly drains the health of the one who uses it, meaning quick death. So its like a suicide technique.

The key to "defeating" susano is to have the user beat. You dont necessarily beat susano, but you beat the user. Because as the user gets weaker, susano starts to fade (see itachi vs sasuke part 2 for more info) so you should fight the user instead of susano, but this would be difficult since susano would protect the user. So the best bet would be to evade susano until the users health is completely drained.

Its not even that hard, we saw a snake escape from susano, so if a snake can escape susano, what makes you think a skilled shinobi cant? Susano is just over rated, and databook proved how shitty it is after all.

Susano is just shit, itachi equipped his technique with sword of totsuka and yata mirror, two legendary items which make someone invincible, so if someone like tenten had those weapons she would be invincible. So susanos not really a big deal in my opinion.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

what if susano'o got hit by... amaterasu?? didnt it says amaterasu burn ALL??? but the yata mirror are said block ANY attack, physhicall, spiritual, ninjutsu?? which word we believe more??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    If you actually read databook information on susano, you would know susano is not as great as it was thought to be. It rapidly drains the health of the one who uses it, meaning quick death. So its like a suicide technique.

The key to "defeating" susano is to have the user beat. You dont necessarily beat susano, but you beat the user. Because as the user gets weaker, susano starts to fade (see itachi vs sasuke part 2 for more info) so you should fight the user instead of susano, but this would be difficult since susano would protect the user. So the best bet would be to evade susano until the users health is completely drained.

Its not even that hard, we saw a snake escape from susano, so if a snake can escape susano, what makes you think a skilled shinobi cant? Susano is just over rated, and databook proved how shitty it is after all.

Susano is just shit, itachi equipped his technique with sword of totsuka and yata mirror, two legendary items which make someone invincible, so if someone like tenten had those weapons she would be invincible. So susanos not really a big deal in my opinion.
    Where in the databook does it say how fast it drains the users health?