View Poll Results: Would Itachi be able to kill Pain?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi (Activating Susanoo straight away) would be able to beat his six bodies

38 50.67%
  • Pain would still beat him

37 49.33%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Beating Susanoo?

Just reading about Susanoo from the databook and I honestly don't see how anyone can beat him. He can cut/absorb anything and reflect all attacks, so I really see him as unbeatable and truly invincible. So, I'm wondering, could somebody even like Pain stand a chance against Itachi once he as activated Susanoo (Despite the fact that it should kill Itachi afterwards)?

I'm just pretty much thinking that Itachi has shown the most powerful technique so far in all of Naruto, even stronger than the death-god sealing and the Rinnegan (Of course it's like a suicide mode though)
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

There's no straightforward way to beat Susanoo that comes to mind. You either outlast it until it kills Itachi or you die. Pein would just outlast Itachi & Susanoo for the win.

umm idk but the fat pein can absorb any kind of chakra and susano is just that pure chakra that took form of a tengu (i say that word).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Susanoo's body is made of chakra. That's true. But its sword and shield isn't.

Since Itachi was in possession of the weapons at the time they were used, for all intents and purposes, they're his weapons. But that really isn't the issue here.

Just as afro said, just stall Susano'o til the user dies.

It's still not clear if it was the use of Susanoo that killed him or the "disease" Madara spoke of. It has a huge strain on the user but it doesn't kill you for using it like the eight gates.

If you read through the databook, Kishi notes that Susanoo slowly kills the user. Its safe to assume that it was what killed him and not the cheap cop out disease.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If you read through the databook, Kishi notes that Susanoo slowly kills the user. Its safe to assume that it was what killed him and not the cheap cop out disease.
    Well no he was looking pretty rough and coughing up blood before he summoned Susanoo, if he looked normal and after summoning Susanoo, he just dies then it would be safe to assume it but not given the scenario how he died.

He started hackin up blood the moment he summoned Susanoo.