Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    my point in the thread was if sakura used the rasengan she wouldnt have any chakra left to heal people with. she has less chakra than kakashi and kakashi becomes useless after 3 chidoris . imagine a giant battle sakura in the middle, she rasengan's 3 people and then her roll as a medic is null and the battle is over her teams dead.
    mmm.. i dont remember anybody in the manga ever say sakura has lesser chakra than kakashi... where do u know it?
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

sakura prolly could do it one day, 2nd tunade prolly can do it right now but the rasengan isnt a jutsu based on chakra control but on actual shape manipulation, that jutsu takes shape maniplulation to the highest known state done in 3 stages to accomplish the just the 1st level of the rasengan.my point is that both sakura and tunade are prolly capable of the chakra control part but the jutsu is based on the shape manipulation of chakra so... that being said i dont think thy can do it
    "I hand out pockets full of ass whoopin to the poor" -Emperor Yatar

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    mmm.. i dont remember anybody in the manga ever say sakura has lesser chakra than kakashi... where do u know it?
    is implied during the tree climbing exercise, not stated but it can be inferred from the was he talks about the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Then that argument makes no sense. Why would she be fighting when she should be in the support role using minor attacks only as needed?
    because shes a nin and needs to defend herself and her casualties.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Sakura is only good for fellatio no jutsu...

perhaps a sandwich no jutsu as well