Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Why can't Sakura learn Rasengan

It takes Chakra control to an extreme level and that is why Naruto struggled to acuqire it because he sucks at controlling his chakra. Sakura releases the precise amount of chakra from here fists thus smashing walls and stuff. I don't think it has something to do with having a wind affinity because Naruto has a wind rasengan which is different from the regular rasengan. I wouldn't say she doesn't have enough chakra because it can't be too low if she can smash shit up . So why can't Sakura or Tsunade acquire rasengan. Tsunade has enough chakra to summon that huge ass snail so even if Sakura didn't have enough, Tsunade should definitely be able to do it. Comment.

There's nothing saying she can't but since she's got super strength and she can do what the Rasengan does with her fists, she doesn't need it.

Its not a matter of Sakura cant learn rasengan, i dont remember anywhere it was stated in the manga. However, remember Jiraiya once said that it takes people ALOOT of years to learn that move( if they manage at all), only reason Naruto managed was due to his kage bunshins. I believe Sakura and anyone else who wants to learn it can, it would just take them a long time. Also Sakura doesnt have a need for that skill, and it would be boring to see all of the leaf ninjas bringing out a rasengan.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    Its not a matter of Sakura cant learn rasengan, i dont remember anywhere it was stated in the manga. However, remember Jiraiya once said that it takes people ALOOT of years to learn that move( if they manage at all), only reason Naruto managed was due to his kage bunshins. I believe Sakura and anyone else who wants to learn it can, it would just take them a long time. Also Sakura doesnt have a need for that skill, and it would be boring to see all of the leaf ninjas bringing out a rasengan.
    Not all leaf ninja's can perfectly control their chakra... Why doesn't she have a use for it. It's an A-ranked jutsu that can shred through practically anything. It would be useful to have it if you can acquire it. Jiraiya said it took Yondaime 4 years, i don't remember him saying it takes people years, i cba to find that chapter and exact page. It took minato 4 years because he had to come up with idea, the form etc. He started from nothing and developed this.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Wasn't Naruto terrible at chakra control because of the way his seal was?... he seems to be at genius level now

Sakura doesn't need the Rasengan cuz she's got super strength. Unless she planned to try and infuse an elemental affinity into her Rasengan, then its pointless for her to learn it. With her fists alone, she can cause much more damage than with the base Rasengan.

It took Minato 3 years to develop the Rasengan by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It took Minato 3 years to develop the Rasengan by the way.
    Woops, my bad, guess I overdid it, but yea, you guys get my point. It takes time. Why should she try to learn rasengan when she has super strengh and should be learning skills that apply to that.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Banned
    It is Naruto's trademark move. Enough said.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow v.2 View Post
    It is Naruto's trademark move. Enough said.
    *stamp*

She can but it would be crap to the story if she did learn the one move Naruto uses.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.