Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Considering that the Rasengan is only shape manipulation and A-rank, I'd expect it to take less chakra by comparison than the Chidori which is shape and nature manipulation with an A-rank as well. Sakura is no slouch when it comes to studying when given a task so I do believe that if she wanted to learn Rasengan, it would be within her capabilities.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow v.2 View Post
    It is Naruto's trademark move. Enough said.
    *stamp*

Conjurer
    It would really suck if she did learn to do Rasenggan since that is Naruto's only special attack. But I think the reason why she will never learn it is because she also has to have vast chakra and stamina and must have quick reflexes like Naruto and Sasuke. Referring to vesperia and solidsphere's theory.

Rasenggan, as I see it is also an incomplete jutsu same as Chidori. Since they both require you to directly aim at the target and Sakura isn't as fast as Sasuke or Naruto. It's a waste of time for her to learn this jutsu.

Sakura
    well no one taught it her really

but i think she is chakra storing like lady Tsunade
    she be doing that

Tbh she could actual be a very strong
    well she will be
    dinox

Why would you want to see sakura use rasengen? If she had time to spare learning a new technique, wouldn't it be better for her to learn a range techniques or speed to compliment her super strength?

she cant use it, beacuse i say so and beacuse i don't like her!

the only way I can see Sakura using rasengan is if they end up together.

though personally, I would love to see a hyuga (hinata being the obvious choice) mix in some gentle fist chakra into a rasengan (seeing that naruto has found ways to let other people mix their chakra into what is now his signature technique) and see what that does
    come fight my brute here

sakura isn't suited towards powerful jutsu and naruto and jiraiya are, the j-man or kakashi mentioned that naruto's extremely large chakra supply leans towards using extremely powerful jutsu remember kakashi was only able to use his chidori like 5 times in a day so this drain on chakra isnt suited towards someone who's roll is support and needs to utilise there chakra for healing people, its just not efficient for there fighting style. Thats why naruto can spam shadow clones with no worry at all whereas sakura probably doesn't have enough chakra to support 2 of them.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    It does matter about shadow clones. Sakura has a better understanding how chakra works than Naruto. So molding chakra for her is easy. This has been explained in the manga already. It would just be stupid at this point for her to even use it since its more a signature move. Nothing to mention something unique where the only way you could of learned it if you either trained under the 4th. Or had a close contact like J-Man.
    my point in the thread was if sakura used the rasengan she wouldnt have any chakra left to heal people with. she has less chakra than kakashi and kakashi becomes useless after 3 chidoris . imagine a giant battle sakura in the middle, she rasengan's 3 people and then her roll as a medic is null and the battle is over her teams dead.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

why is raf pissed with sakura oh i forgot she refused to give him her number (YOU ANIME PoVERT)