Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    How is Pain going to kill her? Deva only seems to have attraction and repulsion powers. If he pulls her in, then he's setting his self up to be super punched. If he repels her, what is that really going to do? Plus, I dont think Deva knows what she's capable of, as he never seen her fight...he knew to a certain extent what Oro and J-man were capable of...one was his teacher and the other was in the same origanization. That 5 second delay may come into play. Anbu distract him while she sets up for the super punch of all super punches.

Pandaofthebamboo, is the panda in your avatar holdding a AK? Animal cruelty man

What Tsunade has in her favor are:

1) She is not alone, she has 3-4 Anbu as backup, while Jiriah had none (Ma and Pa were not active combatants.

2) Tsunade has Chakra stored behind her forehead, sure she used it to heal herself in the fight vs Oro, but she's had a year (?) to replenish it. When Tsunade looses chakra she reverts to her aged looking appearance.

3) Tsunade has information that Jiriah provided, also Kakashi through Chouji.

All this is not a guarantee of victory against Pain, but note that right before this battle, Kishi brought Gai back to Konoha. I'd hope Gai would be there for Tsunade too, so let's watch and see what will happen next.

@panda. If Danzou becomes Hokage through treachery, he will just end up being dismantled and shredded to pieces by Naruto.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't believe Tsunade will die. I think that she will be able to have a decent fight with Pain, but I just don't see her dying right now. I feel that if she die's, it would caused by something that Danzou did. He will be the main cause of death if anything. I know it seems as though Kishi is trying to kill off the sannins and bring Naruto's generation up, but I don't think he'd do something so obvious when 90% (yes i made it up) of the Naruto fan base already believes it will happen.

I think people underestimate her. I think it's BS to take something, and compare it with other things and use that as an excuse. Just because J-man was killed doesn't mean Tsunade has to be killed as well. Everyone has their own fighting style and methods of winning. I'm honestly looking forward to this fight and experiencing why she earned the title of Sannin.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Tsunade will pwn Pain but will die from overuse of her genesis healing.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    No matter what, after this battle Tsunade or Kakashi will die. Only question is who is it gonna be. Until now it was likely to be Kakashi but now that Pain chalanged Tsunade to fight, chances are more balanced. But still I give 80 % for Kakashis death and the rest for Tsunades. In the end one of them has to die.

My personal feeling is that Tsunades reincarnation jutsu will be used but on Kakashi, not before Tsunade fights Pain a little just to be defeated and then someone comes in(team Gai or team Gaara or team from lightning village or Sakura or Yamato or anyone) to save her from instant death but as she will be already dying she decides to give her live for Kakashi as he is the next possible Hokage. This fact doesnt mean I think he isnt dead right now but it is possible even for death people to be revived( like Gaara ).
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

@panda. If Danzou becomes Hokage through treachery, he will just end up being dismantled and shredded to pieces by Naruto.
    Sadly this is true............What i wrote was my little own pipe dream lol.....

Pandaofthebamboo, is the panda in your avatar holdding a AK? Animal cruelty man
    Nope thats not a AK..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!