Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Clearly kakashi wont die anytime soon. Yes he is fighting someone way stronger than him, but remember, kakashi always gets saved and ends up in hospital, thats why he is known as hospital ninja kakashi.

I already made a prediction he would be saved against pain, now we see choujis dad come to rescue. I guarentee kakashi will end up in hospital again.

But kishi said in his interview of 2008 that an important even will come to kakashi, so that obviously means title of hokage, since tsunade and jiraya discussed this matter as well.
    No it doesn't "obviously" mean that he is going to become hokage. A big event can be interpreted into many things, he could develop a new technique or we learn something else about him not shown in the Kakashi Gaiden. If he uses Mangekyo, then he will probably end up in a hospital. There is far too little proof to come to the conclusion that he will become hokage.

The plot has been set, will she die or not? That is the question.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    The plot has been set, will she die or not? That is the question.
    Lol, did you go revive all Tsunade threads?
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

It's goin to be and epic battle but sadly she will die and kakashi will become hokage
    The best is yet to come...

Quote Originally Posted by MoRdEcaI View Post
    It's goin to be and epic battle but sadly she will die and kakashi will become hokage
    NO!!!

Danzo For The 6th Hokage
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    NO!!!

Danzo For The 6th Hokage
    We've yet to see Danzo fight, but who u think would win in a fight...danzo or kakashi?
    The best is yet to come...

This is how he will become Hokage. Tsunade will die because she is low on chakra. Pein will also b e greatly injured (all his bodies). He shall retreat and return to the rain village.
    Kakshi is hospitalized and we all know how much long vacations he likes to take in the hospital (that will indeed be true if he is not dead). Danzo, (the great and honorable) who was competing for the seat of the 3rd Hokage (this must me he is strong to contest "The professor") will then be unchallenged to take the seat while the chaos of Konoha is coming down to a simmer. He shale then coordinate a great plan to attack Akatsuki along with the help of other allied nations and defeat them all (expect Madara). Madara would be afraid of the great mind of Danzo and will no attack Konoha until he dies of old age and the fight shall continue when Naruto becomes the 7th Hokage ..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Other than Sanin I have seen no real reason for Tsunade to defeat Deva Realm. I mean really. She is amazing for her selfish sacrifice of her chakra to protect the village. That alone is enough reason for her to already be at a major disadvantage. The next disadvantage is that Deva Realm is a freaking corpse, so the majority of her little medical ninjutsu tricks are not going to function with the results she anticipates. There will be no confusion of Deva's nervous system due to the fact that it probably isn't used. Attacking it's muscles probably will have little effect because it doesn't work on a system of pain (irony) so it can work through the muscle tears (muscles tear with every movement so we already know if it is a corpse that the muscles are repairing themselves using chakra instead of cell division). If this isn't enough it seems as Kishi has a hokage battle rule, they must always fight alone. As far as I can tell all the major Hokage battles went down this way, meaning that those Anbu are going to be fodder or probably back off due to the fact that they work for Danzou.

Oh yeah, her physical strength...Deva is push and pull (as far as we know, he can create rain, clones, open walls, and see great distances/chakra also). Then there is the Jiraiya Argument...It is my opinion that Pein was playing cat and mouse with Jiraiya when he was facing all six. I didn't see Asura without it's cloak and no indication that there were summon animals outside of the toad swamp, which meant to me that Pein was simply toying with Jiraiya and attempting to stab him with the chakra rods (I could be wrong here). Anyways, just because they are labeled Sannin doesn't mean their abilities are comparable or even anywhere near equal. Orochimaru and Jiraya were wayy more impressive..

lol u bet your balls
    i will remember u if this not happen....

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    I hope she dies