Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tsunade going to die?

First post so hope i make it count! As we saw in Chapter 422, Tsunade used Kuchiyose no jutsu to summon the slug and give out her chakra. Assuming she gives out enough does that mean if she encountered a pain would she be at a great disadvantage? Obviously, but i still dont think tsunade would die now, not yet anyway. In a previous chapter, of how she first reacted to the attacks, she went straight to the hospital. She's just using her best Genjustu (Gen 3.5) for Konoha. I think its highly unlikley she wouldnt encounter a pain. But so does this mean she cannot help Kakashi? I dunno... thoughts?

Sup Dude Welcome to mangashare

Well first of all Tsunadai is concerntrating on healing people so I doubt she'll be in a battle anytime soon and she's with 4 members of Anbu. She asked the slug to attatch her self to everyone in the village and taker her chakra to heal them, so that would include kakashi.

You lost me at the part where you mention "she went straight to the hospital. She's just using her best Genjustu (Gen 3.5) for Konoha"

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Or shes just going to look really old now and Naruto will come back and be like.... wtf grandma Tsunade then throw spirit bombs all day on Nagato

This has been forshadowed already.

In kishis interview for 2008 he said that a big event will happen to kakashi in this year. And he said like nothing about tsunade, and said sakura had to grow up. Add them all up, and that means tsunade is going to die with kakashi taking over.

Another proof of this is that before jiraya died, him and tsunade were talking, and they discussed who would take the title of hokage next, and they both agreed with kakashi. And now pain is solo'ing konoha, tsunade will die. I bet my balls on it.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Tsunade has to have the "What have I done with my life" or the "Leave everything to the next generation" flashbacks or speeches before her death is truly foreshadowed.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Tsunade has to have the "What have I done with my life" or the "Leave everything to the next generation" flashbacks or speeches before her death is truly foreshadowed.
    She will die before the end of this year, thats for sure

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

what if tsunada and kakashi dies at the both time then who will become hokage and naruto is not old enough 2 become hokage :o

Quote Originally Posted by lazy_me View Post
    what if tsunada and kakashi dies at the both time then who will become hokage and naruto is not old enough 2 become hokage :o
    Clearly kakashi wont die anytime soon. Yes he is fighting someone way stronger than him, but remember, kakashi always gets saved and ends up in hospital, thats why he is known as hospital ninja kakashi.

I already made a prediction he would be saved against pain, now we see choujis dad come to rescue. I guarentee kakashi will end up in hospital again.

But kishi said in his interview of 2008 that an important even will come to kakashi, so that obviously means title of hokage, since tsunade and jiraya discussed this matter as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lazy_me View Post
    Shikamaru, I know they're the same age but with his intellect and strategery they can win wars easily.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Clearly kakashi wont die anytime soon. Yes he is fighting someone way stronger than him, but remember, kakashi always gets saved and ends up in hospital, thats why he is known as hospital ninja kakashi.
    Lol, it seems Kakashi has been downgraded from 'legendary copy ninja Kakashi' to 'the hospital ninja'. How demeaning.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.