Hybrid View

Anime starting already?

Wow, i thought they would go on another 1 year break, they are so close to the manga, that filler arc didn't do much to buy them time,

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

In Bleach's case, its the manga thats moving slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    In Bleach's case, its the manga thats moving slowly.
    lol. but true
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Maybe they'll have more recap episodes or filler during the arc, maybe invent some Espada for Ichigo and co to fight or something...Or maybe have Dragons Vs Ants X10 stretch out all the matches.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

I hope Bleach doesn't take the route of Naruto anime, There fight scenes suck and they stretch it out way too much. The bleach anime is great (except the fillers)

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

They've got a lot to go through since returning from fillers. Off the top of my head, there's...
    Spoiler!

then after all that (and possible more that I may have forgotten) they'll be at the current fights taking place in the manga...and by the time they get to the current fights in the manga, the manga will no longer be at it's current fights lol...so I think they'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    They've got a lot to go through since returning from fillers. Off the top of my head, there's...
    Spoiler!

then after all that (and possible more that I may have forgotten) they'll be at the current fights taking place in the manga...and by the time they get to the current fights in the manga, the manga will no longer be at it's current fights lol...so I think they'll be fine.
    That or at the current end of the fight, it gonna be writen The End after a brief view fo ichigo n friend going back to the real world lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    That or at the current end of the fight, it gonna be writen The End after a brief view fo ichigo n friend going back to the real world lol.
    Oh boy, if they end the series without at least explaining Isshin, I'm personally flying to Japan and I'll bitch slap Kubo. LOL.