Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Art of Run Explained By Gameboy

Art of Run....Some find this a joke. Others dont even believe it. But i am here today to prove to you, that it does exist,and is actually stated and confirmed in the manga. Some characters even know about the Art of Run.

Spoiler!

This is real, no edit on text, go read naruto vs sasuke yourself and see (its right after kimamaru dies)

How Art of Run Works
    Uchihas develop art of run when they are in a situation where they cannot do anything else,
    which means that the tension on the leg of the uchiha in the normal or
    above normal circumferential areas will, at times, be excessive. This
    excessive tension around the leg of the user can apply sufficient
    compressive force to interfere with the normal blood circulation in the
    lower portion of the leg of the user. This interference with blood
    circulation may be ignificant with some Uchihas, while many others are able
    to tolerate the normal constrictive force applied by the dramatic Blood pump in the legs without noticing deleterious effects from the blood flow constriction.
    Thus Uchihas leg movements have been altered heavily

Levels Of Art of Run
    Just Like how Sharingan has different levels which grow with events, Art of Run is no different.

Sasuke awakened his art of run after the massacre, like i explained before, when uchihas are in a frightened state and have no other options left, the art of run is awakened.

Itachi is at a higher level of Art of Run than Sasuke. Itachi see's Gai. Now remember what i explained before. What does Uchihas do when fear enters their body?....
    Spoiler!

Thats right, art of run kicks in. What was really impressive was that Itachi managed to run away from not serious gai, very impressive indeed.

He did so much damage to kakashi putting him in hospital and almost cutting kurenais head off, so why not fight gai? Its because he was scared of gai, so he ran.

Here is the highest level of art of run....

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Madara Uchiha, Founder of the uchiha clan, has mastered the art of run. It virtually allows him to escape from anyone

Non Uchihas And Art of Run

Just Like how Non Uchihas can use Sharingan, same goes for Art of Run. And same principles apply. Non Uchihas can use Art of Run, but not to its full potential.

It can be taught, Here is an example
    Spoiler!

Though kisame does not Run away from battles nor does he like running away, he is Itachi's body guard, so he just does whats best for itachi. So itachi taught him art of run. And Kisame performed it in a level which is greater than Sasukes.

If you want top secret information regarding manga, click Here

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

OK Gameboy now you're just repeating yourself.

But yes, Tobi truly is the master of the art of Run. He doesn't even need to run far to escape

Did Itachi sense Gai at the inn when he went to capture Naruto? Hence his use of Run no Jutsu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Banned
    Haha. You are very entertaining.

itachi was afraid of Gai, everyone is afraid of him. its his eyebrows...not very friendly

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Okay Gameboy I have but one question... How do you create the art of run-away-Jutsu without mentioning Ororchimaru once!?
    this is an uchiha blood technique, others run, but its special for them, they have special effects
    Last edited by damnz; 10-24-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Art of Run....Some find this a joke. Others dont even believe it. But i am here today to prove to you, that it does exist,and is actually stated and confirmed in the manga. Some characters even know about the Art of Run.

Spoiler!

This is real, no edit on text, go read naruto vs sasuke yourself and see (its right after kimamaru dies)

How Art of Run Works
    Uchihas develop art of run when they are in a situation where they cannot do anything else,
    which means that the tension on the leg of the uchiha in the normal or
    above normal circumferential areas will, at times, be excessive. This
    excessive tension around the leg of the user can apply sufficient
    compressive force to interfere with the normal blood circulation in the
    lower portion of the leg of the user. This interference with blood
    circulation may be ignificant with some Uchihas, while many others are able
    to tolerate the normal constrictive force applied by the dramatic Blood pump in the legs without noticing deleterious effects from the blood flow constriction.
    Thus Uchihas leg movements have been altered heavily

Levels Of Art of Run
    Just Like how Sharingan has different levels which grow with events, Art of Run is no different.

Sasuke awakened his art of run after the massacre, like i explained before, when uchihas are in a frightened state and have no other options left, the art of run is awakened.

Itachi is at a higher level of Art of Run than Sasuke. Itachi see's Gai. Now remember what i explained before. What does Uchihas do when fear enters their body?....
    Spoiler!

Thats right, art of run kicks in. What was really impressive was that Itachi managed to run away from not serious gai, very impressive indeed.

He did so much damage to kakashi putting him in hospital and almost cutting kurenais head off, so why not fight gai? Its because he was scared of gai, so he ran.

Here is the highest level of art of run....

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Madara Uchiha, Founder of the uchiha clan, has mastered the art of run. It virtually allows him to escape from anyone

Non Uchihas And Art of Run

Just Like how Non Uchihas can use Sharingan, same goes for Art of Run. And same principles apply. Non Uchihas can use Art of Run, but not to its full potential.

It can be taught, Here is an example
    Spoiler!

Though kisame does not Run away from battles nor does he like running away, he is Itachi's body guard, so he just does whats best for itachi. So itachi taught him art of run. And Kisame performed it in a level which is greater than Sasukes.

If you want top secret information regarding manga, click Here

Okay Gameboy I have but one question... How do you create the art of run-away-Jutsu thread without mentioning Ororchimaru once!?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

gameboy i dont know what to say but i have to tell u this!!!

I FREAKIN LOVE U MAN

loool dont get me wrong but they way prove the uchiha suck is sooo awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DKM View Post
    gameboy i dont know what to say but i have to tell u this!!!

I FREAKIN LOVE U MAN

loool dont get me wrong but they way prove the uchiha suck is sooo awesome
    i agree with this... the way you keep on trying to prove uchiha sucks are very determine...
    so... keep on trying!!!
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Haven't you done a "Run no jutsu" thread before? Or maybe the other one wasn't centered around it....meh nevermind.

You're an idiot lol... "art of run" wooooooow. Your post is more like art of homoness Lolll. O and by the way ITACHI>Pein. Enough said.