Claymore guy who says naruto is for kids

I am 22 with a hot girl friend, a college graduate and i still watch naruto. frankling my girl thinks it sexy. i started watching naruto when i was 18 and i realy like the show regardless of what people say. i say thinks to all you hypocratic that are bitchy to master OROCHIMARO because he is the beast there is. and good job freekshow people lack the logic of understanding. and by the way i am a great fan of orochimaro, but people do not seems to understanding the creativity he possesse, like giving somebodies life an exiting purpose like he did to that ungreatfull son of a bitch sasgy. and to end this thread i am giving a toast to the rebirth of master OROCHIMARO because he shall be back to pick up the cakers of those that sent him to exile. OROCHIMARO for life

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_osaro View Post
    I am 22 with a hot girl friend, a college graduate and i still watch naruto. frankling my girl thinks it sexy. i started watching naruto when i was 18 and i realy like the show regardless of what people say. i say thinks to all you hypocratic that are bitchy to master OROCHIMARO because he is the beast there is. and good job freekshow people lack the logic of understanding. and by the way i am a great fan of orochimaro, but people do not seems to understanding the creativity he possesse, like giving somebodies life an exiting purpose like he did to that ungreatfull son of a bitch sasgy. and to end this thread i am giving a toast to the rebirth of master OROCHIMARO because he shall be back to pick up the cakers of those that sent him to exile. OROCHIMARO for life
    Uhhh... sureee... Im 14... i like Naruto... High Five? o.o, i dont like oro? why? cuz hes so crazy <.<, i do like his techs...

Quote Originally Posted by peter_osaro View Post
    The other thread that you made has already been graveyarded.

You spelt Orochimaru wrong.

This place is a forum for anime and manga fans who enjoy and mostly respect anime and manga for what it is.

I don't think that your "Hot Girlfriend" is a legitimate arguement for Manga/Anime. If she enjoys it, that's great, but wheater she's hot or not, isn't really a valid thing to say.

You really should be giving Kudos to Kishimoto, the mangaka who writes the Naruto Manga. Not just gush about Orochimaru. And you're being Off Topic about your own thread :O

Decidedly Undecided
    Umm...Not to sound like a dork or anything, but...I find it hard to take a thread seriously when it has so many typos. No offense. But, I agree that Oro IS the God of Pwn. I mean, it took both Jiraiya AND Tsunade to beat him, and that was just with his arms sealed!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

dejavu

i think i said something like, what i meant is that all types of people watch naruto the anime. but kids see it and want to know what happens next. then they fill this forum with hate and all that trolling.

true, some of it is legitamete, but others make no sense, like they are tiring to pick a fight with their computer or something.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    i hate when people say you still watch cartoons. then i say yea. then they come back with cartoons are for lil kids so i say grown ups is the ones who make cartoons then they just shut up