Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    also, creativity and the ability to suprise someone.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    i think u mean naruto has better stamina and power, there is no wasy sasuke has better stamina than naruto and naruto's ninjutsu power is more than sasuke.
    i think you have misinterpreted what i said, that's exactly what I meant. naruto dwarfing sasuke means naruto makes sasuke look small in terms of power and stamina everything that makes a ninja powerful. In the data books kishi uses the fundamentals and knowledge as rank so someone like sasuke who knows more jutsu has a higher ninjutsu rating and someone like naruto who has allot of very powerful jutsu scores lower even though narutos are more effective, powerful, require a higher skill to use and more efficient.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

By how hard they work for it. Sasuke may seem powerful, but to me, hes not even great. Why?

sasuke took drugs

Brother died and allow him to get more power

train with pedo power

try and kill his friend

bite karin

let Juugo rub on his chest

uchihas needs all kinds of powerups

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

The ninjas who can think beneath the underneath shall be deemed the strongest

Even with all his powerups, sasuke still fails to accomplish his goal. So thats why i believe strength is not from shortcuts but with hard work

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

you can't determine a ninja's power because even the strongest ninja can be beaten
    by someone much 'weaker' all ninja have weakneses and strengts
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Strength???... by how much they can benchpress
    Overall ability... the databook