Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i believe he is a chakra sensor/chakra controller.

his is the body controlled by the real pain who is controlling the other 5

it makes sense because in two examples he uses water to sense chakra far away.

1. the rain over the village to detect an intruder
    2. when he touches the lake to realize that the frog isn't there

he was able to predict the attack because he sensed where the chakra was going when kakashi used chidori

it is because he can control chakra that he pulled kakashi in

he predicted the giant fists smashing down bc he sensed it at the last possible second once it got near to him.

the reason i think this body controls all the others is bc there was enough time for god pain to dodge it but not the other one and if they are all one mind being controlled by someone else from afar they both should have dodged. but if that is the body controlling all the others it makes sense why he could dodge.

Now Im not saying that God Pain is the real pain controlling all the bodies but that is the one being controlled by the real Pain and through it controls all the other Pain realms.

I guess his escape though could be due to one of that Pain's abilities. But I dont think that is the case because Kakashi figured out his ability before he vanished.
    I am McLOVIN

yh, it does mean 'king'
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Cool

The force came to mind from Star Wars series, of the Jedi Knights. And, if the Kish is borrowing similar ideas from that series then what exactly god Pain is doing is manipulating Chakra.

Yes, chakra would be the force here. I mean god Pain can directly control, and manipulate on such a level that he can use your chakra to control you like a puppet.

Also, remember this was the Pain that could sense Jiraiya when he enter the rain village through the rain. He probably accomplish the wide range chakra sense over the village through the rain. But, when it's one-on-one. He can sense and control the person chakra in front of him

And that's just directly freaky.......

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i think its a type of space manipulation

i think, which am pretty sure all this stuff is possible with those chakra receiver things, remember he stabbed kakashi with it so what ever is going on with those receiver is making all those telekinesis and other stuff possible.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    on a side note... how cool is it that he's seeing that freaky ass genjutsu and laughs like its a joke.... Im starting to like konoha as a whole more and more

im not to sure that they all are one person but they seem to be personality's or embodiments of there chosen path if we look at the pre invasion we see god realm giving orders, if they all were controlled by one person or shared each others thoughts or knowledge they wouldn't have gone through that, just because they share the same eyes doent mean they share the same feelings as we witnessed with god realms sensing.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Banned
    POW, this is seeming to add up with your theory about Star Wars :o
    He can use the goddamned force!

What we know about rinnegan....
    -Created the foundation for all modern day ninjutsu
    -Allows the person to learn all ninjutsu
    -Allows the person to learn all 5 elemental chakra manipulations(possibly a 6th)
    -Allows the person to generate black swords with chakra disruption properties unlike any in the world
    -Allows the person control off Six bodies with unique techniques
    -Allows the person shared vision between said six bodies and summons
    -Allows the person to summon w/o blood or summoning contract
    -Allows the person to absorb any kind of Ninjutsu
    -Allows the person to manipulate there body with chakra
    -Allows the person to revive said 6 bodies infinitly
    -Allows the person to defeat a Chuunin with no officail ninja training
    -Allows the person to Save the world or Destroy it
    -Allows the person to create advanced Kinjutsu like the country destroying bijuu cannon pain's working on

and that was information we knew about rinnegan BEFORE Pain invasion konoha.

We later see him shooting lazers from his brain, using the mutafuckin force, and doing some crazy two headed numerous arm shit.

You wanna know the scary part?
    Kishimoto said him self in the databook 3 that we havn't even scratched the surface of the Rinnegans power...That's just fucking insane...

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    What we know about rinnegan....
    -Created the foundation for all modern day ninjutsu
    -Allows the person to learn all ninjutsu
    -Allows the person to learn all 5 elemental chakra manipulations(possibly a 6th)
    -Allows the person to generate black swords with chakra disruption properties unlike any in the world
    -Allows the person control off Six bodies with unique techniques
    -Allows the person shared vision between said six bodies and summons
    -Allows the person to summon w/o blood or summoning contract
    -Allows the person to absorb any kind of Ninjutsu
    -Allows the person to manipulate there body with chakra
    -Allows the person to revive said 6 bodies infinitly
    -Allows the person to defeat a Chuunin with no officail ninja training
    -Allows the person to Save the world or Destroy it
    -Allows the person to create advanced Kinjutsu like the country destroying bijuu cannon pain's working on

and that was information we knew about rinnegan BEFORE Pain invasion konoha.

We later see him shooting lazers from his brain, using the mutafuckin force, and doing some crazy two headed numerous arm shit.

You wanna know the scary part?
    Kishimoto said him self in the databook 3 that we havn't even scratched the surface of the Rinnegans power...That's just fucking insane...

Question Mr Gameboy where did it say Pain does not need blood contract was that in the Databook 3 for sure cause I dont remember reading that part?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you