Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofriese View Post
    I still don't like her.
    What about her boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    What about her boobs?
    You've got me there. :(

shame on you anime porvert

tsunade is doing a good job as hokage, her strength is still unrivaled, and she is one of the best ninja's out there. the stupid advisor just needs to get it through their thick heads

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    I've always liked Tsunade... for a couple of reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow v.2 View Post
    She never made a decision out of emotion, but she used logic.
    Did you forget the decision to bring Naruto back? That was pure emotion there. Her way of saving or protecting the village so far has been lets heal everyone that injured while letting more ninja get hurt by pein, rather than stopping the source. That's why she sucks at this moment.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    Did you forget the decision to bring Naruto back? That was pure emotion there. Her way of saving or protecting the village so far has been lets heal everyone that injured while letting more ninja get hurt by pein, rather than stopping the source. That's why she sucks at this moment.
    That wasn't out of emotion at all. The reason she wanted Naruto to come back to the village is because of the tradition Konoha lives under. That is passing the torch to the next generation. Letting the new generation take a stand. All the other previous Hokage did the same, so that isn't emotion. That was making a Hokage decision. You are entitled to your opinion though so believe what you want.

That is her ability, to heal. She is being smart. If she was acting out of emotion, she would tried to fight pain herself. She has many reasons to do so, but she is playing her role, which is saving lives. She is being logical. She ordered other Nin on the job trying to stop Pain. You got to look outside the box, and stop saying that well she should go fight Pain herself. That is silly.

So you are trying to say a drunk gambler should be respected? When she was discussing who should be hokage she said kakashi. Thats just sick and retarded. You know why she said kakashi? Because she was drunk. She was drinking when discussing an important matter, and now she gonna make kakashi hokage.

I bet my left nutsack that when kakashi becomes hokage, the hyuuga clan will leave konoha and move to the sand village.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    So you are trying to say a drunk gambler should be respected? When she was discussing who should be hokage she said kakashi. Thats just sick and retarded. You know why she said kakashi? Because she was drunk. She was drinking when discussing an important matter, and now she gonna make kakashi hokage.

I bet my left nutsack that when kakashi becomes hokage, the hyuuga clan will leave konoha and move to the sand village.
    I haven't seen her drinking since she has been Hokage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Her and J-Man were drinking.
    Well that doesn't count. That was casual. They were drinking because they knew that Jiraiya might not come back, and that would probably be her last time with him. I'm sure famous leaders in our world had a casual drink every once in a while.