Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Well since the Rain village is made mostly of rogue ninja, I can understand how Pein was able to take it over and at the same time, he had ppl supporting him as he took it over. Pein has no one to back him up as he takes on one of the 5 great shinobi nations. There's a huge difference between the Rain and Leaf villages.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Well since the Rain village is made mostly of rogue ninja, I can understand how Pein was able to take it over and at the same time, he had ppl supporting him as he took it over. Pein has no one to back him up as he takes on one of the 5 great shinobi nations. There's a huge difference between the Rain and Leaf villages.
    didint you just read the manga konan is with pain...rofl

Quote Originally Posted by somalimafia View Post
    didint you just read the manga konan is with pain...rofl
    Quite observant are we? lol She makes up 1/7 of their fighting force, safe to say Pain will do most of the work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    Amazing chapter....just goes to show how strong Jaraiya actually was
    Me too. I wish people would respect the legendary sannins more. Jiraiya is very underrated.
    People will soon regret jumping on Pain's bandwagon. He will fall sooner or later. It shows you just how great Jiraiya was when Kakashi couldn't even fathom fighting against more than 2. You can also notice how Konan and Co. are starting to notice that Naruto probably isn't there so that might be a retreat coming.

Some people believe that Tsunade is the worst Hokage ever. I never thought that once. Just because she isn't known as a combat type, people bash her. Healing is very important. More important than ever. Something that none of the other Hokage were skilled at.
    Last edited by Freakshow v.2; 10-24-2008 at 07:42 AM.

Kakashi is freaking awesome! Lightning-clone ftw.

Dahahahahaa... Pa Frog is always in the new chapters. He's just pimping away.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Its good to see Kakashi using his own repertoire of moves, and more lightning jutsu, which comes about from the fact that his chakra leans towards the lightning element. Then again he can't copy anything from Pain anyway.

With one down, i dont see why Naruto needs to be summoned!?

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

Quote Originally Posted by chinaman91 View Post
    Its good to see Kakashi using his own repertoire of moves, and more lightning jutsu, which comes about from the fact that his chakra leans towards the lightning element. Then again he can't copy anything from Pain anyway.

With one down, i dont see why Naruto needs to be summoned!?
    Because Pain true strengh is yet to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by j-roc View Post
    the pain that died looked alot like one of sasori's puppets what with all the screws he had in him the secret compartments in his biceps and that big poisoned knife he was packing
    I thought so too! It reminded me of him, I thought I was the only one lol

Nice chapter, Pein wouldnt go down so easily. And kakashi's lightning clone, we never saw that one before.

Yea i agree with the fact that too many ppl r bashing tsunade..just because im kinda disappointed she hasnt had any real fight in a long time doesnt make her useless..i mean dont u ppl play wow? the warrior is useless without a gd healer..anw im guessing the 2 fatty was chouji n his dad even thou i couldnt really make out chouji's face. Anw konan way of killing is...sad. Anw guess even rinnegan cant tell the clones from the real ones. N kakashi really has only used lots of rakiris n its variants. Wanna see some sharingan power!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Shrug, God realm coulda have just draged the demon realm like he did for kakashi's clone. It's plain too easy for Konoha to take off pain if this crap continue. It's like saying the village Pain too on before was nothing with no good shinobi but the salamander guy.
    You have really missed the whole point over the last 421 chapters haven't you?

These guys fight by taking their opponents by surprise. Think back over all the fights we've witnessed. With the exception of Lee, Guy and to a certain extent Neji and Hinata, all these guys try to outsmart their opponents. Don't forget, the perverted sage took out 3 of Pains bodies. So it is possible to beat Pain. Its just a case of how.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim