Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    True, the storing of chakra was cool, as was the attack feature of the lightning clone (which you don't see in shadow or water). But I really want to see Kiba, shino and hinata in action!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    its not anime. but yeah, kakashi did show some skills, i bet sasgay cant do a lighting clone.. and konan is kicking ass i though she might have sucked are got her ass handed to her, but she is owning ppl
    well manga u know what i mean, psh konan only needs to be burned up or water down and she's done

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Yep kakashi is definitely one of the strongest ninja arround
    I don't think the pain relam is really dead he shouldn't be that weak
    & the lightning clone was absolutely epic

Don't really see how anything could get up after being squashed like that. Pein will probably ressurrect it somehow.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    I'm actually surprised how cool almost ALL the ninjas are acting.... that one random guy being suffocated and then smiling and saying "fuck you" was pretty sick as well

@sakesensei: that is cause leaf ninja's are not punks.
    Spoiler!

Tsunade isn't the kind of Hokage where it would make sense for her to go box it up with every tough opponent that passes by. She's doing what she's best at right now, and I'm sure if that doesn't work she'll put her life out there or something.

Kakashi's getting more and more badass by the minute. That hound-shaped chidori earlier on, plus his lightning clone... man! And if he can store his chakra, it might manifest itself as some sort of mark on his face too, but under his mask. Maybe he's always been storing chakra, which accounts for his low stamina all the time. Clearly that's speculation though, so don't tell me it needs to go in the theory section

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Don't really see how anything could get up after being squashed like that. Pein will probably ressurrect it somehow.
    Your right, he was caught off guard. Also the slug serving chakra out is gonna come handy to Kakashi. I wonder how much chakra it can give though..
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

well i think since the black things are chakra reciever i think pein can whenever he wants bring back the demon realm back to life as long as those peircing are not removed from the body

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Perhaps theyll perform a few piercing removals on site ..... also does this mean Tsunade is going to look older now?