Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    "Pain takes orders from madara because he wants madara to underestimate him."

FALSE... Pain is the cockiest person I've seen in the manga yet.... "Pain has never been defeated"... "Pain is God".... blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    "Pain takes orders from madara because he wants madara to underestimate him."

FALSE... Pain is the cockiest person I've seen in the manga yet.... "Pain has never been defeated"... "Pain is God".... blah blah
    Sorry but pain is god and pain has never been defeated were said by konan not him and konan doesnt control the pain bodies.

also when he fought jiraiya he said he had evolved into a god which he sort of has. He has the eyes and techniques of the creator of ninjutsu.but saying he is now a god isnt that cocky because he backed it up against jiraiya.

however I think pain would have a lot harder time against madara since apparently genjutsu is pain's weekness and he cant see through bunshin feints.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    heh? genjustu is pains weekness? why is that, never knew it, are you saying that because pain is had the rinnegan and rinnegan is the creator of ninjutsu en cant see through bunshin? normal bunshin oke, but lightning bunshin is showing chakra, thats why pain didnt knew that it wasnt kakashi it self, it took the half of kakashi to make that lightning bunshin..

I am saying it because frog song kicked the shit out of pain and thats a genjutsu song that paralyzes any enemy around. But also their is a chance pain could be weak against ms as well.

frog song allowed 3 bodies to be killed even though they were revived.