Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    pain is f.. badass! thats for sure, but the time when Ino's father was searching for information in that head of pains body, there was a big picture of a brain with all chakra lines around it, that could be the controlling of nagato about the bodies.. and the receivers, those metal shit, is there to wake one of the six bodies when they are down, just when pervert was fighting those pain body, the rest woke him up.. pain is a mysterie,..

yep, thats true, damn banana.. i like you dude.. hahaha but WTF!! and also, banana, give me an answer for this: everybody is saying: pain is the leader.. oke, i understand that, but come on, why wouldn't itachi mention when little bit about pain, it was all about madara. I know that sasuke only asked about madara, the last sharighan user.. but totally nothing, like pain wasn't the big trouble, maybe he knows that his little brother can take down pain ? I know naruto will kill pain, but pain and sasuke, never met each other and sasuke doesn't know about the rinnegan, about pain. thats why i think dat madara is a bad m.. fucker! help me with this, thnkz

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    yep, thats true, damn banana.. i like you dude.. hahaha but WTF!! and also, banana, give me an answer for this: everybody is saying: pain is the leader.. oke, i understand that, but come on, why wouldn't itachi mention when little bit about pain, it was all about madara. I know that sasuke only asked about madara, the last sharighan user.. but totally nothing, like pain wasn't the big trouble, maybe he knows that his little brother can take down pain ? I know naruto will kill pain, but pain and sasuke, never met each other and sasuke doesn't know about the rinnegan, about pain. thats why i think dat madara is a bad m.. fucker! help me with this, thnkz
    That's because madara IS a bad mudda fucka... hes a manipulative SOB and tells Pain what to do and he does it because he's madara's b!tch... but nobody can see that because they are all like... "omg Pain is god blah blah blah rinnegan pawnzers"

Thats true SAKE SENSEI! finally, somebody is thinking the same thing.. one big manipulative fucker is madara and that's just beautiful. True evil is what he is doing, orochimaru, the first time i saw him, i was: damn he is good! the way he looks, walk, talk.. fuckin snake, but madara: is just a level above.. he just fucks your brain and let yo do things without knowing of it is right or good, thats the true devil. We dont see him fight a lot, or do a lot, because, he's making everybody kill each others, thats the beauty about it,.. why get your hands dirty of you can let them do it for you? he is godlike, because he lived for what, 70 years.. enough knowledgde to do anything,.. ( but dont understand his space time jutsu, its like what yondaime had, or he copied it from him, because, it could be eternal MS, but everytime his right eye is showing a normal state of sharighan,.. and yomdaime believed that madara was alive and ooh ja, my last words: the spy that was working for the pervert, kishi never sad who he of SHE was: could it be RIN, maah dont think zo, what about the mother of naruto? kushina was her name i think, why not? or minato still alive?AAH FUCK! i dont know, just have to wait..

He "asked" about Madara because that was what Itachi brought up. If he would've asked about Akatsuki then Itachi would've mentioned Pain.

But since those chapters was an all out Uchiha-love fest from Kishi's side of the table, bringing Pain into the discussion wouldn't fit.

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    That's because madara IS a bad mudda fucka... hes a manipulative SOB and tells Pain what to do and he does it because he's madara's b!tch... but nobody can see that because they are all like... "omg Pain is god blah blah blah rinnegan pawnzers"
    Well, the thing is... Pain seems to be greater then Madara. He has the greatest of the eyes. He can handle all 6 of the elements, and he can see you coming from every single angle. That's who Pain is. Pain is, in using your words, a bad mudda fucka, a SOB who pawnzers. Did I get that right?

Have you guys ever thought about that Madara and Pain might have.. brace yourself.. this is the big one... formed a partnership. Thus no one is the leader of any of them.

Try to grasp that.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    He "asked" about Madara because that was what Itachi brought up. If he would've asked about Akatsuki then Itachi would've mentioned Pain.

But since those chapters was an all out Uchiha-love fest from Kishi's side of the table, bringing Pain into the discussion wouldn't fit.

Well, the thing is... Pain seems to be greater then Madara. He has the greatest of the eyes. He can handle all 6 of the elements, and he can see you coming from every single angle. That's who Pain is. Pain is, in using your words, a bad mudda fucka, a SOB who pawnzers. Did I get that right?

Have you guys ever thought about that Madara and Pain might have.. brace yourself.. this is the big one... formed a partnership. Thus no one is the leader of any of them.

Try to grasp that.
    Ohh I don't know if my tiny brain can comprehend all that knowledge you just cracked over my head.... Yea ok MAYBE they are equal and even maybe Nagato is stronger but I've never seen Pain order Madara around once.... on the contrary the leader of akatsuki takes orders from Madara all the time

Beer and Music
    It could be that but remember that out of all akatsuki members, itachi and kisame were the most loya, well kisame is the most loyal now, and since pain commands im sure itachi wouldn't mention anything since he was loyal but he disliked madara so its different

the key to defeating pain has to do with the number of bodies he has and that the main body hasnt been n the main fight. if anything happens to the REAL PAIN the others will loose there power.......if you still dont get it just think about those chakra recievers

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    Ohh I don't know if my tiny brain can comprehend all that knowledge you just cracked over my head.... Yea ok MAYBE they are equal and even maybe Nagato is stronger but I've never seen Pain order Madara around once.... on the contrary the leader of akatsuki takes orders from Madara all the time

Pain takes orders from madara because he wants madara to underestimate him.

but pain and sasuke, never met each other
    They met each other when they were at the desk talking about who is gonna go for the 9tails and who is gonna go for the 8 tails.

you don't understand me GREGGE, you said: He "asked" about Madara because that was what Itachi brought up. If he would've asked about Akatsuki then Itachi would've mentioned Pain " , Madara was the guy that started Akatsuki, remember the time that itachi found madara in the woods, the story that mdara told sasuke after defeating his brother.. and he told kisame later: i am sorry for deceiving you for so long, because you were the closest to him. and then, kisame sad: well, this put me at ease, with you pulling the strings, it will be much easier t move about, and madara sad: i'm counting on you kisame! so, they are , or madara is planning to get rid of pain, come on, its obvisous, with you pulling the strings, sounds like: hey, with goku on my side, i can beat everybody ;p i think that pain dont give a fuck about madara, thats a different story and madara knows about it, pain think he is the man, he is the god and time wil show,.. i am not saying he isnt strong, he is fuckin strong, but madara, just to smart dude, really, he is planning everything! kisame will be more loyal or is more loyal to madara then for pain,.. also, do you guys think that itachi never told kisame about madara, madara had secrets, so can itachi.. ( btw, when mdara took of his mask, kisame was shocked, so the other part of the face must be fuckin amazing, he knew right away it was madara, wtf? like he ever saw him before, so you are tobi,.. hmmz, naruto is damn good!