Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    The demon realm Pain better not be dead after one friggin hit by Choji and his dad. After Jiraiya gave all he had just to kill one Pain in his fight, if they just killed one that easily, then it just makes Jiraiya look weak and stupid.
    Do we think Jiraiya would survive if he took that same direct hit from Chouji's dad?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    The demon realm Pain better not be dead after one friggin hit by Choji and his dad. After Jiraiya gave all he had just to kill one Pain in his fight, if they just killed one that easily, then it just makes Jiraiya look weak and stupid.
    Demon realm will probably be revived. And plus, that giant fist is like a large boulder falling on someone. No matter what level a ninja is, that's lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Demon realm will probably be revived. And plus, that giant fist is like a large boulder falling on someone. No matter what level a ninja is, that's lethal.
    I don't know,

1) Oro might have survived such a hit by regeneratin or breaking up into a zillion snakes and reconstituting himself.

2) Suigetsu would have become a puddle of water and then reform.

3) Four-tails Naruto probably wouldn't even feel the hit.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hmm, it looks like Pain's real id. is that dude @ page 4, (the real one is not with them)
    :[

i agree with paulbee just quickly cut off the freaking guys head make sure he is dead, i dont understand these guys after they thought they killed a guy he comes back after a few times if that happened to me i would just start cutting off there heads i wouldnt want to wast my time fighting them again.
    Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.

Conjurer
    This chapter is really great. It just shows the true gap between Jiraya and Kakashi. Jiraya never used any clones when he fought Pain before and he fought all the Pains head-on so I can say that really makes Jiraya so great and well-deserved for his name - even with his Pervy attitude. As for Tsunade more will be seen probably, she'll probably end-up fighting the main Pain before Naruto comes back.

If this attack continues and Madara attacked as well, I don't know if Konoha can still make it.

Pain may be retreating soon but that maybe when he learned where Naruto is so I am thinking he may be able to get an info - from who I don't know.

I am also guessing that this Pains are just a diversion even the Pain who Kakashi fought with. And the real Pain, would be somewhere far and maybe with Madara.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deathswinger View Post
    i agree with paulbee just quickly cut off the freaking guys head make sure he is dead, i dont understand these guys after they thought they killed a guy he comes back after a few times if that happened to me i would just start cutting off there heads i wouldnt want to wast my time fighting them again.
    Imagine how brutal Naruto would be if they started doing that.... "CUT OFF HIS FCKING HEAD!!!" lol awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    Imagine how brutal Naruto would be if they started doing that.... "CUT OFF HIS FCKING HEAD!!!" lol awesome...
    Well, how do you keep the dead guy from comming back again and again and again? Since you can't kill him permanently, just cut off his head, or his arms and legs, it won't matter much if he comes back after that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well, how do you keep the dead guy from comming back again and again and again? Since you can't kill him permanently, just cut off his head, or his arms and legs, it won't matter much if he comes back after that.
    unless....
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Do we think Jiraiya would survive if he took that same direct hit from Chouji's dad?
    Dunno how hard Chouji's dad actually hits but... this seeeeems to do around the same damage to the surrounding area
    Spoiler!