Results 1 to 6 of 6

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    78% Hikikomori shaggyjebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Goodlettsville, TN
    Posts
    354

    Good Short Story to Read - What do you think?

    This is a weird story my friend sent me the other day. It's a good read, so I figured I'd share it with you guys.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I was riding home from school today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced yard were three guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed man's head again, when the men realized a whole busload of kids was looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man, who hadn't been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point, the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    This is a weird story my friend sent me the other day. It's a good read, so I figured I'd share it with you guys.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I was riding home from school today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced yard were three guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed man's head again, when the men realized a whole busload of kids was looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man, who hadn't been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point, the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
    Do not want!
    This is a keylogger, a rickroll and a chocolate rain :(
    Your friendly neighborhood debunker.

  3. #3
    78% Hikikomori shaggyjebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Goodlettsville, TN
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    Do not want!
    This is a keylogger, a rickroll and a chocolate rain :(
    . . .

    No, it's not.

    Each of those have nothing to do with this. Except Chocolate Rain. That is my signature.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    . . .

    No, it's not.

    Each of those have nothing to do with this. Except Chocolate Rain. That is my signature.
    ah well, a sudden fresh prince of bel-air twist then.
    Still though, you should've put more accent on the story, make it more wall-of-text~ish.
    7/10 for the effort.
    Your friendly neighborhood debunker.

  5. #5
    †gangsta† kryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    353
    wtf? i dont get the story at all.

    anyone wanna enlight me?

  6. #6
    I don't mean to criticize but that was 'pointless.'

Similar Threads

  1. Future Story Arcs?
    By Kap'n Kyuubi in forum Naruto
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. Bleach side story fan fiction: Character Summary's
    By Jinoh in forum Fan Fiction & AMVs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 07:43 AM
  3. Bleach side story fan fiction
    By ChaosRising in forum Fan Fiction & AMVs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 02:46 AM
  4. New Story Arc????
    By supajonkata in forum Bleach
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 11:48 PM
  5. never ending story of naruto :)
    By Linkz in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •