Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Danzou is...

Hybrid View

Banned

Naruto Danzou is...

He is just Danzou. Get over with it. Live with it. He isn't Madara nor is he his brother. If it turns out that he is Madara or his brother you can bust my balls with a baseball bat. But seriously, he isn't Madara.

Proof :

Madara has shorter hair than Danzou, I'll post similarities pictures when I find them.

Madara's brother is dead I belive, it would be awesome to see him alive, but Madara declared that he isn't alive so we've gotta stick with that for now.

He isn't Konohamarou either, so please, don't post that, because when you post something that is not true, someone might read it and belive it and then they will tell it further to someone else and it will keep on continuing.

Now I know this is crank'd up, I'm bored, so I decided to post this. I apologize if I offended you by making this thread, but I am who I am and you can't change me. (No I'm not on crack at the moment, I'm just a goofie)

I don't believe he is but the scars on the right side of his face match madaras after he gets amaterasued plus he could be hiding the sharingan with the bandages you have to see where the theorist are coming from its not entirely BS.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Banned
    True. I should've posted this topic on other views aswell, but, thing is, Danzou is old, very old, he fought for the 3rd hokage title and I will bet my money on that he wasn't younger than the 3rd, Danzou is old and has wrinkles, well, Madara is old aswell, but I belive that he has swapped bodies.
    Also, I looked at this earlier, it's pretty cool, if you look at Madara's eyes, and then the eyes of Tobi uncovering his mask, you'll see similarities at the eye part. I'll post pics.

Databook Confirmed: Madara's brother is DEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Databook Confirmed: Madara's brother is DEAD.
    databook also proves how fail uchihas are. The databook said madaras brother died in war. Now WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SEND A BLIND NINJA TO WAR?! He doesnt even have sharingan, his main weapon, so whats the point. Uchihas are so stupid, and databook proved it.

Anyways, Danzou is Danzou, i dont know why people believe he is madara.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    databook also proves how fail uchihas are. The databook said madaras brother died in war. Now WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SEND A BLIND NINJA TO WAR?! He doesnt even have sharingan, his main weapon, so whats the point. Uchihas are so stupid, and databook proved it.

Anyways, Danzou is Danzou, i dont know why people believe he is madara.

To respected Gameboy

It isn't said in what way or at what place madara's brother,he could have gotten ambushed within the boundries of his own clan by the senju for all we know.Just because Kishi wrote that he died in war doesn't necesearly mean he died in combat.If you are wondering if i am a sasuke or uchiha fan ,the answer is no.The reason i am posting this is because i do not like people trashing something without a good,deason reason.Do not let your anger towards the uchihas cloud your judgement.

Banned
    Danzou is..............................................DA NZOU

You're right, we all know Danzou is Chouji.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

I used to think the people who say Danzou is Madara had a good case on their hands. But, the reason that makes me think otherwise, which isnt is good one, but Madara keeps his left eye covered while Danzou keeps his right covered. This could also be the reason why they are the same person. I'll explain. This is only a theory, but Madara's EMS is starting to fail, his left eye has reversted back to normal, but he doesnt want it to be known. When he's disguised as Danzou his Sharingan cant be seen so he cover it up showing the eye that has reverted back to normal.....? Any takers? No!

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    It's called eternal mangekyo sharingan because well, it's ETERNAL!!!!! so theres no way it can revert back to normal >:I

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."