Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Danzou is...

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Then Danzou should be dead or have no eyes since Madara's brother is dead and has no eyes.
    Or he jabbed out another persons eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    E. Madara's brother was named Izuna, and he died in battle, after he'd given up his eyes. Why they'd send a blind man into battle is beyond me.

He's just an old retard who can't do anything himself. All he can kill are defenseless frogs. What's more, he's a coward.
    I wont holdback my words, that's the way of my ninja.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by gamblerguy2005 View Post
    He's just an old retard who can't do anything himself. All he can kill are defenseless frogs. What's more, he's a coward.
    Alright...How if on future chapter he can use a Superrrr Jutsu and kill Naruto?
    Coward ? yes, He planned everything from behind and use his Minion to do it
    If you had to Travel,Where you would want to go ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Databook Confirmed: Madara's brother is DEAD.
    databook also proves how fail uchihas are. The databook said madaras brother died in war. Now WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SEND A BLIND NINJA TO WAR?! He doesnt even have sharingan, his main weapon, so whats the point. Uchihas are so stupid, and databook proved it.

Anyways, Danzou is Danzou, i dont know why people believe he is madara.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    databook also proves how fail uchihas are. The databook said madaras brother died in war. Now WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SEND A BLIND NINJA TO WAR?! He doesnt even have sharingan, his main weapon, so whats the point. Uchihas are so stupid, and databook proved it.

Anyways, Danzou is Danzou, i dont know why people believe he is madara.

To respected Gameboy

It isn't said in what way or at what place madara's brother,he could have gotten ambushed within the boundries of his own clan by the senju for all we know.Just because Kishi wrote that he died in war doesn't necesearly mean he died in combat.If you are wondering if i am a sasuke or uchiha fan ,the answer is no.The reason i am posting this is because i do not like people trashing something without a good,deason reason.Do not let your anger towards the uchihas cloud your judgement.

it could be that he is madaras spy....like kabuto was itachis....

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I don't really think that Danzou is Madara, BUT there is a possible hint that he could be. Madara has his insane speed of light ability, and somehow Danzou was able to, at the speed of light, appear in the Hokage office in time to cut down that toad.

On the otherhand, I know that Danzou isn't Madara for 1 reason. Something I noticed in the hisroty lesson givin by Madara in the cave with Sasuke. He explained that Itachi was the only one who noticed his presence and sought Madara out to give him an ultimatum to get his revenge on the Uchiha. If he noticed Madara's presence from wherever he was dwelling, then he would have noticed the same presence from Danzou[in the village]

simply throwing a bandage on your head and wearing different clothes would not change Itachi's sences.

hey if madara is danzou then why would he kill that frog and prevent naruto from coming back to konoha? he just sent pain to capture the kyuubi for nothing???

Quote Originally Posted by vende77a View Post
    hey if madara is danzou then why would he kill that frog and prevent naruto from coming back to konoha? he just sent pain to capture the kyuubi for nothing???
    Because he isn't......... DUH!!!
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Rhetorical question panda.
    I'm just bored and looking for somewhere to post...... like right now
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!