Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    wow, i hadnt seen some of the personal insults people throw at you Freakshow. I dont see why people troll your threads, or any other threads for that mater. I seriously dont understand why the insult u personaly.

if a thread doesnt spark your interest, or if you think its boring, or maybe it has been done before, even if you think its stupid there's no reason to troll, flame or insult anyone, just skip it. its immature and serves no purpose other than getting an infraction.

Well difference is, those ppl who say Madara is danzou and all that crap are new and haven't established themselves unlike you freakshow, you are well established and it's ironic you talk about bigotry, anyone who says anything negative about oro, you go on the attack and yes i do agree with Hand banana, Instead of giving some well thought out replies (Not saying you dont, but sometimes you just skip the entire question entirely, you did that with me a few times) you say they are illogical or how they lack the true understanding of bla bla. That's why i called you a troll,

I dont really care if your a oro fan, but at least be OPEN MINDED about it. The only thing negative you have ever said about Oro was in that list something negative about your fav character thread. Fan-boyism leads to being a troll. I wouldn't classify you as a regular troll, A above avg smart troll i would say. Ill give you a perfect example, the thread about the 8 tails you created.

LOL, out of all the hate thrown at you, mine was one of em, I've only called you a troll once or twice. You do have great potential to be a great contributor like gameboy and such. Too much oro threads from ONE guy, the 300 or so uchiha threads were from DIFFERENT users, big difference, now tell me this Freakshow, How many threads have there been on "dead" guys? You win by a large margin

I still enjoy some of the threads you write though
    Last edited by Zetta; 10-23-2008 at 11:40 PM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    i agree with Greed-sama. This forum is for everyone to post what they want according to the forum they selected no matter how dumb the topic is. Some people do just make stupid threads to get a respond and see how many people will argue with them, but that doesnt mean you have to go their and argue with them. The only way to stop it is dont go to there thread. Argueing online is like winning the Special Olympics even if you win your still retard. So post what you want stupid or not cuz i know all of us have made a thread that was stupid.

freakshow.. you forgot one really important matter when it comes to if Oro is REALLY dead or not (the part kabuto transplanted into himself notwithstanding).

and I have evidence to prove it..

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page001.html

Oro is totally connected with the white snakes in ways we dont totally understand.. if even one snake was able to get away, Oro is still alive somehow

Edit: granted, this is a Freakshow Logic thread.. but its a good a place as any to put it
    come fight my brute here

i'll have to go back and check that.. must have missed it (I remembered seeing the snake slither away and went back to double check).

it didn't get cooked in that chapter HB, it was here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/394/03/ with nothing but ash left http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/394/11/ here

im not feeling all that great, and im making mistakes I usually dont make
    Last edited by Titokhan; 10-23-2008 at 11:26 PM.
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Titokhan, a few pages later that snake got burned and died.

No offense dude, but the bolded, underlined text was just harsh.
    I agree. I've never understood that one. Those who compete in Special Olympics are not retarded.

Freakshow, go ahead and post what you want. Frankly, I couldn't care less if your favourite character is Oro or Ten-Ten (no offense). You are entitled to your own views.

I think it's quite nice to see someone posting threads concerning other characters then Itachi, Madara or Sasuke (the holy three z0mg!11).

I do not agree in everything you say, and I do believe we've had some small discussions regarding that.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

i dont get the point of this thread ...

"Bigotry is an incapacity to conceive seriously the alternative to a proposition."
    and
    "It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong."

^^G.K. Chesterton
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

I'd like to chime in on this discussion to say that I agree with the contributor who said in effect, if you don't like a thread just skip it. No need to insult somebody. There are many threads that I simply pass over and ignore because they are of no interest to me.

I'd also like to say that even if we don't agree with Freakshow's apparent Orochi-centric-ism, there is a useful purpose served by it. I think that Freakshow is a noted worthwhile contributor to this Forum overall. If devotion to Orochimaru is the link that keeps him here, that's all well and good.

There just is no need for vulgar, disrespective insults. Hopefully the Mods will do their share in keeping the rudeness and insults down to a minimum.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

This rally was a great idea!
    Time to start cleansing the bigots in the name of Orochimaru-sama!