Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59
  1. #41
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    eeeh... i dont really understand the point of this thread... but... i believe its about bashing people, trolling or something like that...
    i just want to ask.... if i somewhat defending sasuke and u say i'm a fanboy... does that called bashing??
    if someone says "orochimaru is dead" is that called bashing??
    i believe when i first got in this forum i wast post something that involve word like "sasuke defeat oro" and "oro is dead" someone called freakshow bashing me and say i'm a fanboy...
    I really tried to put it as simple as I could, to try and explain the issue..
    So I can't help you with understanding the point. Maybe if you check out the other who posted you'll understand the point.

    To answer you're questions. I always mention how I appriciate solid disagreement and contribution to a thread. But of course I don't expect that from everyone, I think someone posted how everyone is trying to post and learn from their own posts later on and be better poster.

    But seriously, when I make a serious thread, specially about Orochimaru, in mere minutes you see people trying to bring it down and trashing it.
    Stating "Oro is dead, get over it".. "D.e.a.d.".. "Freakshow you're an idiot pathetic." etc etc. And all that when the main subject had zero to do with him being alive nor dead. It may not even be a Oro thread. One thing is for sure, it must be brought down and stepped on... Even if it takes insulting me and doing all kind of pointless stuff.

    This dude noticed it...

    Quote Originally Posted by THE WISE MAN THAT SAID View Post
    I think its funny how everyone is attacking freakshow just because they think he is obsessed with Orochimaru. He is giving people something to discuss about and people are just shooting him down. Instead of trying to counter him they just insult him. A prime example of forum morons. Someone even went as far as to change their ava to try and make fun of Freakshow. I guess some people never grow up :(
    .... Anywho, to go further with you're other question..
    Being a fanboy doesn't make you a troll, but it doesn't mean you have to be bigoted either.

  2. #42
    logical fans slavkovski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDoors View Post
    "Bigotry is an incapacity to conceive seriously the alternative to a proposition."
    and
    "It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong."

    ^^G.K. Chesterton
    mm.. ok freakshow is this the bigotry that u talking about?? if yes now i know what are u trying to do...

    i dont know what really bugging u, the bigotry it self or the ganging up by other who oppose u in recent thread before this.. if the ganging up i think u are right to be annoy but i wont really blame them also...

    about the bigotry it self... i dont know who to blame in this, i personally really annoy when every time there is a thread and someone says orochimaru is dead u will instantly rush in to oppose the one says that... what for?? i think oro is dead, and if kabuto comeback with oro's ability i say that is kabuto and not oro at all, and nothing that u say could make me says otherwise...
    i will think otherwise if kishi has made it come true in the manga it self, so why do u have to waste u'r time to make people says the way u want about oro's dead/alive??

    further more... this is the most crucial thing i guess.. why do u have to keep on talking about the rebirth of orochimaru if the event maybe will come in the future and we dont really know when???
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

  3. #43
    Veteran Member escapeejm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Breasts
    Posts
    1,305
    Question....?, does the "Spoilers for the weak....",comment considered an insult or bigotry for people who likes to read the spoilers and look out for them

  4. #44
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Ehem! Wall Of Text ALERT!


    I'm afraid this subject I intend to bring up... look its roughest.
    Very nice thread.I agree with a lot of what is in it. I do occasionally troll people, but there's just some stuff people ask for it. Ussually the characters I try to defend or talk about are ones who people look down on, because they're weak or they're dead. As you said Kirabi was very popular for a bit. I also think some of that was because he was smacking Sasuke around. After how many chapters of putting up with Sasuke and his quest for vengane and then he finally gets it and we still have to read about him. During which Sasuke managed to instantly awaken Ms abilities. He used them pretty well for what we think is his first time. Yet Kakashi, who practiced his at least once before he used it in combat couldn't control it as well as he wanted. As far as defending characters goes I dislike defending characters who is in naruto's age group excluding a select few if it came down to it. The problem is people not in his age group keep dropping like flies. Your right about shouting down into the ocean. This is very much similar. Here's something the Uchiha lovers don't notice, there's actually a designated Uchiha thread in the theories forum. Yet it doesn't seem to get used as much as it should. Maybe they should make an Uchiha forum, though this still probably won't solve the issue.

    lmfao, wow you got me. I thought that pic of the theories was a current pic, Then I looked at the dates after writing everything above.

    There is also one thing to consider about forums. People aren't used to reading above an 8th grade level (which is what newspapers are generally written in). A Naruto chapter is written with far less text than a good theory thread. So it is a little unfair to expect people who come in after reading in such a way to offer a good logical argument. Which is also why you said Naruto brings in morons (not those exact words obviously). Even if you have a point though idiots come out on top simply because of sheer force. If you were to legitimately disprove every stupid post, or bigotted post ect more would just come out and those who made the stupid post wouldn't understand how there post was disproved. I think if anyone is going to comment in what is supposed to be a logical thread, they should at least offer an opinion on it. Such as this " I think Itachi is a fool, because instead of getting the Ems and stopping Madara and protecting Konoha, he made someone much weaker lose a considerable amount of strength and then compensate it with techniques to balance it out. If Sasuke still had the CS when he got MS he could use the techniques more than without. So Itachi even if he was helping his brother made a fault judgment call" while many are like this for disproving "if itachi is strong why's he dead?"
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

    Statistics show I am an idiot

    Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

  5. #45
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Freakshow, the reason your threads attract flaming is because of your intolerence to views that differ from your own. Panda made an off the cuff remark in this thread and you almost turned it into a "who's the greatest sennin?" instead of talking about Naruto training. I put my hands up, I got involved when I should have known better. But if we all went off the rails every time someone badmouthed our favourite characters I'd always slag off anyone who badmouthed Onigiri or Asshat. Not everybody out there shares your view of your favourite character. And no amount of ramming threads down their throats is going to change their opinion. Try being a bit more civil if someone says something you don't like. You're not the first person to have his threads flamed on here and you won't be the last. Tone down the ego.
    Last edited by thsv; 10-24-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling nazis got to me....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Freakshow, the reason your threads attract flaming is because of your intolrence to views that differ from your own. Panda made an off the cuff remark in this thread and you almost turned it into a "who's the greatest sennin?" instead of talking about Naruto training. I put my hands up, I got involved when I should have known better. But if we all went off the rails every time someone badmouthed our favourite characters I'd always slag off anyone who badmouthed Onigiri or Asshat. Not everybody out there shares your view of your favourite character. And no amount of ramming threads down their throats is going to change their opinion. Try being a bit more civil if someone says something you don't like. You're not the first person to have his threads flamed on here and you won't be the last. Tone down the ego.
    Exactly, couldn't of said it better myself, the amount of hypocrisy on your part Freakshow is downright sad, There are numerous examples of you using the same attacks your complaining about other people. Oh I dunno I'll just list a few.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    The meaning behind Orochimaru ambition is beyond what you're brains are capable of understanding.. So if I were you I'd leave it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    O'Rly? maybe because they always are in their own village surrounded by their own people. While Orochimaru has to be the villain and surrounded by enemies. And Orochimaru never flinches, he never flies... Because he has something called brain between hes ears... Hes goals matter more then fighting fodder. Many people need to get this threw their thick scull... If Orochimaru really wanted to kill someone he would have sent them the same place he sent the other 2 kages....
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Well, it's not my fault I speak my mind. You want to hear what you would like to hear, my friend logic comes in you're way and boom, you turn you're hate on and block every freaking reasoning and hate Orochimaru just because you didn't get it your way. Don't take it personal.


    I'm not a defender. Just rationality that enables me to see past bullshit.
    LoL ^^ Oh The irony!


    This thread does solid points, but you should follow the advice you preach Freakshow
    Last edited by Zetta; 10-24-2008 at 05:16 PM.





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  7. #47
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    First of all, questionable1@ Put it really nice with quit good examples.... Thank you.


    Second, Zetta@ and thsv@ I understand this thread would bother you since it was kinda blindly directed to some of you... But not really. And to be honest I think the only reason you are annoyed by it is because you know your self.

    The examples you got are NOT comparable to what you guys said...

    As I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    And trying to yell down the mob of stupidity on the internet is like yelling at the ocean, expecting the tides to recede. Will never happen. This I have learned since I'm not a solid rock myself...
    Se I concluded myself already from the first post. But as usual you never take everything I type into account.

    What did I do? I yelled back. Why? Because mostly I made serious post's seeking opinion from another point of view... What did I get?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Your Void of Logic freakshow.........
    Didn't even start reading it. Joined the "Shoot down the thread immediately" crew...
    And I don't wanna use what people say because this is not an issue only I have...

  8. #48
    Senior Member Perverted Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    earth!
    Posts
    427
    I can't believe I read all that........And I can believe I didn't really get it all, but I'll reply anyway.

    People like Vs because it's sort of intersting and they get to rank their fave vs someone elses fave, that's always sort of fun.



    Ok....Well Regarding your love for Orochimaru I think most people reply insulting you and/or Oro is because they think it annoys you more, you have lots of posts and a decent rep and they want one and the easiest way to get one is outsmarting a longstanding member....Unfortunately they don't accept defeat and keep coming back.

    You also get more notice because there's very few Oro threads and the ones that are, are usually popular, usually well written with links to support the thread and usually they come from you.

    There's nothing wrong with defending what you like, but maybe your perhaps to defense? If someone is close to proving your wrong or they have your reply usually indicates your pissed and will say they lack logic as a means of escape.

    Basic point(s): I agree with you on pretty much everything but you could also calm down a bit in your replies and claiming people lack logic. Always remember: If you've got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

  9. #49
    Second, Zetta@ and thsv@ I understand this thread would bother you since it was kinda blindly directed to some of you... But not really. And to be honest I think the only reason you are annoyed by it is because you know your self.
    Lol, perfect example how you cannot take any criticism seriously, I mentioned why your being attacked and all of sudden its because we are bothered by it? doesn't really bother us, I just find it silly and somewhat funny, you know like if a fat guy calls another fat guy a fat-ass?

    The examples you got are NOT comparable to what you guys said...
    What's the difference? telling someone in subtle way there an idiot is better then then str8 out saying it? Want me to post more examples of your hypocrisy and bigoted views? Some maybe be harsher then others but im sure you agree you are part to blame for that?

    As I said:

    Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    And trying to yell down the mob of stupidity on the internet is like yelling at the ocean, expecting the tides to recede. Will never happen. This I have learned since I'm not a solid rock myself...



    Se I concluded myself already from the first post. But as usual you never take everything I type into account. What did I do? I yelled back. Why? Because mostly I made serious post's seeking opinion from another point of view... What did I get?
    No you didn't include yourself as the hypocrite and bigoted person you were talking about. You are just proving our point, what your reply was you yelled back at the stupid mob. Your making excuses. The reason you yelled back cuz they did it right? Freakshow, sometimes you started the insults.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Your Void of Logic freakshow.........

    Didn't even start reading it. Joined the "Shoot down the thread immediately" crew...
    And I don't wanna use what people say because this is not an issue only I have...


    I wonder if you took my quote outta context? just wondering, musta been a reason why i said it. I said your void of logic because your were putting people down how they have none. Not only that, You avoid the question being asked and make claims how they are ignorant. Don't fool yourself, if you were looking for a serious opinion, then don't jump on people's throat when they "diss" orochimaru. And don't pass off someone's reply with the question being "ignorant".

    You reading what people are saying Freakshow? Your a good writer, But you are very defensive, Pervert private made a great post.

    You want people to stop making fun of you? Simple, Tone down being defensive, if proven wrong admit it (Let me guess you were never proven wrong by an anti-oro user yes?).





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  10. #50
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Pirate View Post
    There's nothing wrong with defending what you like, but maybe your perhaps too defensive? If someone is close to proving your wrong or they have your reply usually indicates your pissed and will say they lack logic as a means of escape.

    Basic point(s): I agree with you on pretty much everything but you could also calm down a bit in your replies and claiming people lack logic. Always remember: If you've got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
    Maybe maybe not...

    I never said "You lack logic" to a person who took my thread seriously and disagreed with me without insulting nor shooting the thread down. I can honestly say that I have allot respect for those people.

    I almost always say to those who I disagree allot with yet were respectable to my threads\posts, I say "As much as I understand your point, I have no choice but to disagree with you"...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •