Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    First off let me say: I like you Freakshow, and I always thought your threads were (and still are) quite entertaining.

Going along with what Paulbee said, if you don't like a thread ... move on. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, then say something constructive. Don't insult that person, because we all come to these boards to put our two cents in.

Cool so redstrife is on board. who else..who else..

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    There just is no need for vulgar, disrespective insults. Hopefully the Mods will do their share in keeping the rudeness and insults down to a minimum.
    *cough*like calling people noobs...*cough* Though I wouldn't go as far as saying vulgar.
    I say its not bigotry, and just general ignorance. Though that may be oversimplifying.

Freakshow well i agreed with u in some way and u can post what u want really that why this forum is, to tell u the truth I really like oro but my favorite character is jiraiya i really enjoy reading all u thread and like Phixion say u have really talent to be a great theorist so keep going man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    good thing to point out FS.

I barely even post anymore, because of the level of junk in all of the threads[it kills my interest in posting or trying to discuss anything]. there are maybe 10% of each thread that is actually discussion, the rest is people just having a conversation and almost always its an off-topic one. Aside from that the threads are packed with insults, and then replys of spammers who say how funny other peoples insults were... just more crap flooding the threads.

We need more gameboy and his friend (forgot his name)

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    I must agree with you guys, Shika sensei and paulbee....

Because good reasonable posters are posting less and less duo to the senseless spamming, useless comments, rude responses, bigoted members, unnecessary comments, uchiha tards and foes, trolls and all that. Leaves no choice for the people who really try to contribute with useful posts or just want to discuss without 10\20 trolls ganging up on them, or their serious logical posts overshadowed by spamming and trolling... Thus leads to loss of useful posters, because you kinda ignore the pointless posts\threads while there aren't enough serious threads filled with sense or clean humorous yet enjoyable threads..... >_>

While I certainly don't think people are stupid, there are a lot of people who state things that are rude just to get a reaction from people, for attention maybe.

And when you try to make a point by pointing out whatever wrong they said to someone or did, they'll attack you or you're threads or whoever you're fond of, instead of looking back and disproving what you stated about them if they disagree or just admitting..

And of course it's totally OK to have different opinions and people really do disagree with each other due to different preferences, but it's common here that some people resort to name calling and disrespecting and getting way off topic.

I still like to read some posters posts for their quality that are in it among whatever negativity that may exist. As Ive mentioned how I appriciate how some people like to skip the crap and just focus on what is in their interest...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I barely even post anymore, because of the level of junk in all of the threads[it kills my interest in posting or trying to discuss anything]. there are maybe 10% of each thread that is actually discussion, the rest is people just having a conversation and almost always its an off-topic one. Aside from that the threads are packed with insults, and then replys of spammers who say how funny other peoples insults were... just more crap flooding the
    threads.

There is truth to your words. Sometimes the threads and posts these days are idle thoughts. People these days just seem to post because they can. But, it's said ONE MAN'S GARBAGE IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE,.......therefore we just have to accept that this an international forum with people from all walks of life responding and post. And just ignore and move on about things we don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'd like to chime in on this discussion to say that I agree with the contributor who said in effect, if you don't like a thread just skip it. No need to insult somebody. There are many threads that I simply pass over and ignore because they are of no interest to me.
    I'd also like to say that even if we don't agree with Freakshow's apparent Orochi-centric-ism, there is a useful purpose served by it. I think that Freakshow is a noted worthwhile contributor to this Forum overall. If devotion to Orochimaru is the link that keeps him here, that's all well and good.
    There just is no need for vulgar, disrespective insults. Hopefully the Mods will do their share in keeping the rudeness and insults down to a minimum.

I agree with you, however, haven't you all realize what is being posted on these threads on this forum. They are peoples ideas and opinions. To have people respond better to other people ideas & opinions is basically asking for those people to change. The change of peoples ideas & opinion as things of this world not easily accomplished and in some case never possible.

The only solution is to accept what you can't change and move on. To continue to grow and not be hinder by what other people state about your ideas & opinions. But also remember some people need feedback on their ideas & opinions to continue to improve.

This is the way of life........PLUS SOME MAY COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING INSULTED. SOME OF THE INSULT I HAVE READ & RECEIVE ON THIS FORUM ARE NOTHING COMPARE TO OTHER PEOPLES POST I HAVE READ WHERE THEY WERE BASICALLY RAPED, VERBALLY. I MEAN THE INSULTS WERE BEYOND RUDE, THEY WERE WRONG.
    Last edited by escapeejm; 10-24-2008 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post

I barely even post anymore, because of the level of junk in all of the threads[it kills my interest in posting or trying to discuss anything]. there are maybe 10% of each thread that is actually discussion, the rest is people just having a conversation and almost always its an off-topic one. Aside from that the threads are packed with insults, and then replys of spammers who say how funny other peoples insults were... just more crap flooding the threads.
    You're 100% right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Freakshow, you also forget how you also troll people's post calling them illogical and other insults. Your responses from other people are a reflection on how you treat people. Its not the fact you are making Orochimaru threads, but the responses you give back to others.

Basically everyone knows 70 percent of your response is telling someone how much logic they lack. Reap what you sow dude.
    Thank you.

Hit the nail right on the head with that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim