Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Maybe maybe not...

    I never said "You lack logic" to a person who took my thread seriously and disagreed with me without insulting nor shooting the thread down. I can honestly say that I have allot respect for those people.

    I almost always say to those who I disagree allot with yet were respectable to my threads\posts, I say "As much as I understand your point, I have no choice but to disagree with you"...
    How would you define someone taking your thread seriously? I can post some examples where someone asked a legit question and you passed it off w/o being respectable.

    Any one else notice something? Freakshow never really addresses and dodges the issues of the people who posted structural criticism. I think this takes the cake...... You want answers, you get it and then ignore the criticism and then make excuses and why you insult members and who get's insulted. Examples from this thread alone!

    Hand Banana: Freakshow, you also forget how you also troll people's post calling them illogical and other insults. Your responses from other people are a reflection on how you treat people. Its not the fact you are making Orochimaru threads, but the responses you give back to others.

    Basically everyone knows 70 percent of your response is telling someone how much logic they lack. Reap what you sow dude.
    Freakshow: Hand Banana@ I didn't include the bashing and personal attacking you posted, but you have to admit that youve been attempting to bring down nearly every thread I made.. I'm not pointing fingers, it's just that people expect me to just leave Oro...which will never happen..
    So instead of all the hate
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thsv: Freakshow, the reason your threads attract flaming is because of your intolerence to views that differ from your own. Panda made an off the cuff remark in this thread and you almost turned it into a "who's the greatest sennin?" instead of talking about Naruto training. I put my hands up, I got involved when I should have known better. But if we all went off the rails every time someone badmouthed our favourite characters I'd always slag off anyone who badmouthed Onigiri or Asshat. Not everybody out there shares your view of your favourite character. And no amount of ramming threads down their throats is going to change their opinion. Try being a bit more civil if someone says something you don't like. You're not the first person to have his threads flamed on here and you won't be the last. Tone down the ego.
    Frealshow: Second, Zetta@ and thsv@ I understand this thread would bother you since it was kinda blindly directed to some of you... But not really. And to be honest I think the only reason you are annoyed by it is because you know your self.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perverted Pirate: Ok....Well Regarding your love for Orochimaru I think most people reply insulting you and/or Oro is because they think it annoys you more, you have lots of posts and a decent rep and they want one and the easiest way to get one is outsmarting a longstanding member....Unfortunately they don't accept defeat and keep coming back.

    You also get more notice because there's very few Oro threads and the ones that are, are usually popular, usually well written with links to support the thread and usually they come from you.

    There's nothing wrong with defending what you like, but maybe your perhaps to defense? If someone is close to proving your wrong or they have your reply usually indicates your pissed and will say they lack logic as a means of escape.

    Basic point(s): I agree with you on pretty much everything but you could also calm down a bit in your replies and claiming people lack logic. Always remember: If you've got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
    Freakshow: Maybe maybe not...

    I never said "You lack logic" to a person who took my thread seriously and disagreed with me without insulting nor shooting the thread down. I can honestly say that I have allot respect for those people.

    I almost always say to those who I disagree allot with yet were respectable to my threads\posts, I say "As much as I understand your point, I have no choice but to disagree with you"...

    C'mon now freakshow, don't tell me your gonna pass this off as an ignorant/lack of logic/we have thick skulls statement. There is your structural criticism and what do you do? Make excuses of your behaviour. I doubt I will get a reply, it's ok, just shows that people shouldn't take you very seriously when engaging in a serious discussion,
    Last edited by Zetta; 10-25-2008 at 01:43 AM.





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  2. #52
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Just leave it be. We already know the response he is going to come back with.
    ?...

    Excuse my curiosity. But since you KNOW what I'm going to say, I would like to hear it?..

  3. #53
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    How silly of me, even excusing for my curiosity...

    Curiosity is a b*tch...

    Zetta, I was intending to make a proper response... But as Ive learned the hard way, it will be pointless... Banana and you are solid proof about what this thread about.

    Even after I said I was avoiding pointing fingers... And how I pointed how how some people will ignore the basic point of basically every thread. And I even recognized my own mistakes... But that won't stop you.

    Either way, thank you for all the people who took this as serious matter and contributed whether they agreed, disagreed or both... I am avoiding to turn this thread into another Oro thread or another thread about me. This is a common issue.

    I hope every useful poster doesn't post lesser, despite the idiocy and bigotry...

  4. #54
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So in other words, you truly couldn't come up with anything. Hypocrisy is at a all time high
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    The ones who are trolling will eat up your frustration like the bored parasites they are.
    ..........

  5. #55
    ^^^ Talk about the Pot calling the kettle black,





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  6. #56
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    First of all, questionable1@ Put it really nice with quit good examples.... Thank you.


    Second, Zetta@ and thsv@ I understand this thread would bother you since it was kinda blindly directed to some of you... But not really. And to be honest I think the only reason you are annoyed by it is because you know your self.

    The examples you got are NOT comparable to what you guys said...

    As I said:



    Se I concluded myself already from the first post. But as usual you never take everything I type into account.

    What did I do? I yelled back. Why? Because mostly I made serious post's seeking opinion from another point of view... What did I get?



    Didn't even start reading it. Joined the "Shoot down the thread immediately" crew...
    And I don't wanna use what people say because this is not an issue only I have...
    Point proven Freakshow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  7. #57
    Veteran Member PeIn-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in your moms closet
    Posts
    1,638
    nice thread btw.. i just gotta say .. when ur at the top .. u got alot of haters
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!




    Sig By Ravona


    Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

  8. #58
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Well freakshow i would have to say in my short time on the forums you have been an unintentional troll better then most that try to be trolls.

    Your almost zealot like nature towards ori has a fervor i have not seen in anyone else on these forums toward any other characters. i do in fact like the post you have made it is a interesting attempt at civility. I applaud your work on this post however. but more interesting is the fact people hate ori so much i mean i dislike him but wow some people on these forums down right hate ori with the same zealot fervor yo
    u have toward him =p.

    as a present for the interesting post here is a theory i have been working on about ori.

    When ori is struck with the sword in this scene here
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page014.html

    The powers of the sword are explained in this scene you see sasuke clearly struggling to hold orichimaru in the genjutsu lacking chakra ori gets out.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page005.html

    Whats my point, the sword places you in a genjutsu it does not kill you, on top of this a sword wound like that would never have killed ori, he says so himself before he feels the genjutsu come over him. I have not quite worked out 1 of two things The snake pictures that were posted before either ori is stuck in snake mode so to speak and scattered. or he is still in fact in sasuke. Sasuke cant tell this because ori is in the genjutsu caused by the sword and sasuke doesnt have to do anything to hold him at bay since all the work is done for him.

    Either way the there is undeniable proof that ori is not dead but more or less stuck in a genjutsu for all eternity lol which i suppose is the same thing. But i can say with 100% certainty that ori is not dead.

    All of this is exuding the half kabuto half ori person =p i am actualy kinda rooting for kabuto i want him to have his own persona in the series.

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Hey!!! You forgot to bash the thread that almost everyone seems to hate! The one that I made!

    Dare say it?!?!?!
    Spoiler!
    This is actually | my favourite, i even snagged and edited some artwork for it!
    ..................... \/
    Last edited by thorofasgard13; 10-25-2008 at 06:32 PM.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •