Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    No one cares about bad threads... Except for the people posting in them. Those are the people who have no life and nothing else to do... Post good posts because being nice helps people to not explode.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Banned
    There are a group of people who post things for spite. We got to come to ignore people like that. People like that don't want to have any part in what great ideas you might have so it is just foolish to try to argue back. It's not going to change anything sadly :(

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    MindWanderer@ I agree with you full out...
    This was not an issue only I have,.. There are many who fall victim to all the tiering responses directed to them in attempt to bring down their thread just because they have a different view on certain things. It helps to say, -'hey even if I disagree it is plausible and allow me to tell why I disagree'

Being an Oro fan is difficult, because Kishi made other characters hate him too for his views and his nature.. even villains..Thus makes perfectly understandable why other fans of the manga would dislike him.

Kakashix@ You've understood it.. And thanks..^^

gray fox@ I can see what you mean, I must admit, many of my threads are opinion based, and specially Sasuke threads are on the humor side.. I expect no one to take those serious. But I try to gather as much fact's as possible..

colas@ I can't help but agree on that too. That is exactly what people need, to see what their favorite lacks and not deny that everyone has weakness, portraying a character like god is simply pointless since that same character will somehow be defeated at the end..

Phixion@ I did point out why I refuse to just leave Orochimaru.. I will fallow him threw the entire series as long as I can understand and as long as the steps he makes pleases my expectations.. (Has nothing to do with power.)

Hand Banana@ I didn't include the bashing and personal attacking you posted, but you have to admit that youve been attempting to bring down nearly every thread I made.. I'm not pointing fingers, it's just that people expect me to just leave Oro...which will never happen..
    So instead of all the hate

And I perfectly understand that some people just aren't serious and just want to goof.
    But when it gets personal, and someone personally gets attacked just because they are fond of some fictional character, it's not fun to discuss.. then you can't help but join the trolling crew...

So there is no real way to stop it no matter how many times someone tells them.
    This is a slight reminder to show how the surface of their act is..>_>

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I like to post threads because I like sharing ideas... I reply to threads because I see fault or stupidity. I'm sorry but the only freakshow threads I read are the non-oro ones.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

ah fuck it all i say...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Phixion@ I did point out why I refuse to just leave Orochimaru.. I will fallow him threw the entire series as long as I can understand and as long as the steps he makes pleases my expectations.. (Has nothing to do with power.)
    You should definitily keep supporting your favourite character. But I skip those threads for some reason.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    You should definitily keep supporting your favourite character. But I skip those threads for some reason.
    Yea, but sometimes you support the bashers

If I share their opinion, then I do. But most of my posts not longer then 1 sentence are sarcasm/lol comments. Not to be taken seriously.

Did our posts hurt your feelings? I mean come on man this is a forum! What do you expect? We've all tried having logical debates with you and all you've done is tell us how stupid we are to doubt Orochimaru. I am only posting in here because I am glad I made it on the front page with my troll picture! (just stinks its under 2 spoilers)
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    I like to post threads because I like sharing ideas... I reply to threads because I see fault or stupidity. I'm sorry but the only freakshow threads I read are the non-oro ones.
    Couldn't agree with that much more.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.