Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

senjutsu vs genjutsu

now this is something important since most off naruto opponent can use genjutsu

what if naruto is caught in a genjutsu while he is in senjutsu wouldnt that make him turn into a frog??

since genjutsu makes u unable to control ur chakra.

Since Senjutsu is about balancing Natural chakra and Genjutsu only messes with the flow and doesn't affect the amount of regular chakra, if Naruto is already in Sage Mode when he's caught, it shouldn't affect his Natural chakra balance. So Naruto should be ok.

Beer and Music
    I doubt it will mess his sage mode process, im sure jiraiya would've known n pa frog would've told him, plus natural energy and chakra are different, genjutsu only tampers with chakra

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    I doubt it will mess his sage mode process, im sure jiraiya would've known n pa frog would've told him, plus natural energy and chakra are different, genjutsu only tampers with chakra
    thats true but if u dont keep all 3 in balance u turn in a frog so when ur in genjutsu it does just as u said tamper with chakra but it will make everything else wrong

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I think the process of turning into a frog is only when your drawing in the narutal energy or preforming a jutsu in sage mode. If your in a genjutsu after entering sage mode, you shouldn't be able to turn froggy. Jiraiya only started to transform when he was about to use the ultimate rasengan, and when he first started using his frog jutsus.

Besides if your in sage mode then your aspects of resistance is increased, so I think it would be really easy for Naruto to dispell a genjutsu, especially since he already knows how to do that.

I see senjutsu most like a great counter for genjutsu.
    When he's caught he could just absorb some natural energy and break he genjutsu flow.

well its not easy for everyone to break through genjutsu! especially if the user is one who is able to cast very complicated genjutsu such as itachi or even sasuke...

i think the turning into a frog was only when he was using the oil. i dont believe we ever have to worry about naruto turning into a frog ever again. i do agree with yoru that using senjutsu would be a great counter to genjutsu, only problem being that naruto would have to be still to absorb the natural energy

twitter.com/jedijuck

Well, i'm not sure how Naruto will fair against Sasuke MS. But I am sure when he is in sage mode. And when Naruto has Fukasaku on his sholder. No genjutsu will be able to stand a chance.

Cool

Well, Genjutsu just doesn't distribute the chakra flow it also takes over the person chakra flow by the users own and manipulate it to form illusions. These, illusions are created within the brain of the target, (I know it was exactly explain this way be it makes sense, ok ).

Now to break free from a Genjutsu the user try's to re-gain control of their mixed up chakra which isn't under their control, that's why most of the time the target is standing still and can't move, by using a greater amount of chakra of their own to distribute the gen. user chakra control over them and thous break free from the illusion.

The problem of using Genjutsu on Senjutsu user is this, quantity. The Senjutsu user has mold an incredible amount of chakra that normally no shinobi can mold unless they are a Tailed Creature or Host. The Genjutsu user may not be able to match that great quantity of Chakra from the Senjutsu user, therefore they wouldn't be unable to completely cast the illusion on a Senjutsu user especially if the Sen. user masters it.

n.b.

The reason Sharingan works on the Kyuubin has nothing to do with casting an illusion but some yet to be explained. Maybe the Kyuubin nature matches that of the Sharingan, i.e. similar cruel & evil type of chakra. Therefore, the stronger of the two controls the other.

Well, that's my thoughts.