View Poll Results: Who would you prefer be the child of prophecy?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nagato or pein

10 20.83%
  • Naruto

38 79.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If naruto make him a good guy, Naruto manga is realy sh*t lol. Copied from Dbz/Star Wars, nothing else.

I voted Naruto but would have to say that I believe that it is both. If I were to use a Star wars reference, Anakin did bring balance to the force; just as many sith and jedi, light and dark. Luke did similar by teaching new generation but without all the dogma attached to either side. I think Pein will be that destroyer and Naruto will be that rebuilder.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Well if the manga was called Pein I'll have my doubts but since it is called Naruto, and it was suppose to be Jiraya's choice, which he clearlly pick Naruto, so I would pick Naruto, but who knows? maybe Kishi would change the name before the end right? And called Pain or Sasuke lol

Banned
    Why wouldn't the child of prophecy be the main character?
    It has already been said in the manga anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    I honestly still believe that Pain/Nagato is the child of prophecy, I just believe that Naruto will be the one to convince him to be good (Afterall, that's all Naruto can do)
    is this gonna be another Gaara vs Naruto ?