Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
Excuse me of my ignorance, but could ou provide a link showing where he said that?
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page011.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
Regardless whether I'm serious or not, I called it as I see it. I'm not going to sugarcoat my post. If you can't take critism then you really shouldn't put yourself in a situation where it can be given. its not like I said this thread is stupid, and because you are just making shit up without any valid reasoning, all your efforts are pointless. In no shape ofr form was I out trying to demean him at all.
How the hell am I making shit up? The only thing I said is that it's still possible that Nagato is the entity of the 6 Pains or that they could just be puppets being controlled and it's true, Kishi hasn't revealed that yet so it's still open to speculation. I can take criticism as well as anybody but the thing is what you're doing is not criticism,it's just nonsense that's made to look like criticism, doublespeak. You think I actually care if you're trying to demean him? I don't care about that, that's something more personal that I wouldn't get involved in. I'm just saying your comment was stupid and ignorant, sugar coating wouldn't have made it any better because it's not a post of criticism where sugar coating makes it look less critical it's a post of stupidity and ignorance where you shoot down someone's opinion without even thinking about all the possibilities, sugar coating would have done nothing. Saying something is invalid without knowing if it is or not is called ignorance. You think your opinion is right so much that everyone else's must be wrong even if there is a possibility. Nagato can be stronger than "Pain" or he could be weaker, I don't see what's so hard to understand. It's still open to debate, that's my main point.