6 21.43%
  • Nagato will be badass x100!

12 42.86%
  • I'm too confused to guess...

10 35.71%

Hybrid View

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar

Who's stronger Pein or Nagato?

Ok sure its possible Pein's puppet master isn't Nagato but lets assume he is for now.

I was thinking Pein is pretty effin tough. Each Realm has some pretty crazy powers and the 6 together as of now seems almost unbeatable(some may disagree but whatever). So I got to thinking, if they find Nagato is he gonna be some pushover who's hiding behind the 6 Realms? Or will he be Naruto & Co worst Nightmare?

See thing is Nagato killed a Chunin as a child with no training. We don't know how but the guy was pretty F'ed up...

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/372/17/

After 3 years he became a pretty accomplished ninja...

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/373/12/

So lately I've really been thinking the true master of the Rinnegan might be much more of a problem than his pawns. And he must be pretty strong to get use of so many strong bodies against there will or if they joined of their free will. And after everything the only thing we know for sure the Rinnegan can do is PWN a Chunin in a brutal way.

Oh and a side note. I'm pretty sure Konan being a pupil of J-Man and comrade of Nagato and Yahiko, is far from as weak as everyone thinks. Just cause Jiraiya made her look stupid doesn't mean anyone else can.

Isn't this like asking who's stronger, Tobi or Madara?

I don't know, who knows where Nagato is at, but it's safe to say that Nagato gave birth to Pain, and in a sense they are the same entity (because of the Rinnegan) distributed between the six realms (with Nagato in the bkg pulling the strings)

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Isn't this like asking who's stronger, Tobi or Madara?

I don't know, who knows where Nagato is at, but it's safe to say that Nagato gave birth to Pain, and in a sense they are the same entity (because of the Rinnegan) distributed between the six realms (with Nagato in the bkg pulling the strings)
    Couldn't agree more,
    Nothing else to say but that it is dumb question (no offense intended)

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub@n!T!co View Post
    Couldn't agree more,
    Nothing else to say but that it is dumb question (no offense intended)
    How is that a dumb question? Pein is not a reflection of Nagato's power. If he's in control thats all good, but it doesn't mean he's anything like the 6 realms when he personally battles himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    At this point you should just quit. Thats not even a valid argument

If pain is not a reflection of Nagato's power, then explain exactly who is Pain, how he was created. Everything you will come up with will Fall back to Nagato..
    It is most definitely a valid argument. It all depends on whether or not the 6 Pain's have their own individual powers like a Kekke Genkai that Pain controls or if they are Pain's abilities that he uses through them. That would make a world of difference. Preta realm can absorb attacks as shown in his fight with Jiraiya, if Nagato can't do that then the Preta realm is not a proper reflection of Nagato. He would be more like an actual puppet than an entity. So even though he has no proof neither do you so the argument is a valid one until it is fully revealed how Pain works. Just like he was saying, the 6 Pains together could be different than Nagato himself. Maybe he has all of their abilities and maybe he relies on his own. He's not saying they are not a part of Nagato but he's saying that they might just be puppets and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Inconsistent premises do not make a valid argument.
    What inconsistent premises? Yours would be one too unless you can somehow know for sure that all 6 Pain's embody the true power of Nagato into 6 different bodies. Personally that's what I think too but we don't for sure so we can't go around saying that everything else is invalid. It's like a theory, it hasn't been proven and therefore it isn't a law so any other theories are just as valid until proven otherwise. Every single theory is a premise if you think about it.

I think what he was trying to say is that the 6 paths of Pain could not be the full reflection of Nagato's or Rinnegan's power. Maybe Nagato could be stronger, but for now I agree with redstrife, that the 6 paths seem to be rinnegan's powers divided into 6 bodies. And Nagato should have those same powers.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

In my opinion he's going to be stronger. It would suck if he's a weakling since he learned every single jutsu Jiraiya taught him plus has all 5 elements at his disposal, and a secret element yet to be identified.

Initiate
    Pein IS Nagato...