Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by agentheart View Post
    mantra is different from haki
    mantra i believe it was described as the sounds of the person
    when zoro vs mr 1 he began to the things around him breathe
    haki seems to be more physical than others like the amazons arrows
    and i suspect same with the demon monk
    the 'aura' ill use that cause ppl to foam at there mouths i say be different type to more emotional to plays on fear and inspiration
    if you think better, you will see that all is tied together:
    Gol D Roger was the man who could hear the voice of all things
    when zoro hears the breath of something he can cut it
    and now this chapter will prove that mantra equals haki
    all fits!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

^ interesting theory you've got there.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    if you think better, you will see that all is tied together:
    all fits!
    I have to agree with you on this one. Condemn us if they will, but this is actually really interesting. But i have to say zoro was not able to use haki at that point. Because if he did i think he will be able to cut trough diamond or something. Coz cutting through metal is not the hardest thing to do as stated by the chapter long long ago during the arabasta arc.

Now with the asura stuff, hmmmm only Oda knows.

And lastly... Sanji being GAY? you have got to be joking dear sir. Sanji possesses the characteristics of a man. He is a knight to be exact, man of principles and chivalry, being gallant,being very courteous to women and last but definitely not least he is one ultimately HORNY bastartd.

Violent and malevolent reactions are very much appreciated Hello to sir onepinksheep hahahaha
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

all fits!
    I'm not too sure about the relationship between haki and mantra that you proposed — the two work in different ways. Haki seems to be active, ie. the user projects their haki outwards in order to cause an effect (eg. cause damage, demoralize and paralyze opponents, etc.). Mantra, on the other hand, is passive: the user does not project anything, instead mantra appears to increase the users awareness of their surroundings [and their opponent] to the extent that they can practically predict their opponents' moves.

As for Gold Roger, well, his being able to "hear the voice of all things" may be related to mantra, but there is the fact that he somehow was able to understand the Rio Poneglyph even though Rayleigh hinted that none of them (including Roger) knew how to read the language on the poneglyphs. Roger's ability may well be something else.

Now, Zoro's swordfighting abilities may very well be a rudimentary form of haki. In fact, I believe the Monster Trio (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji) have been unconsciously using haki for some time now. It would explain Zoro's demonic spirits, Sanji's near-indestructible kicks (a human leg normally wouldn't withstand the kinds of force he uses in his kicks), and Luffy's intimidating presence.

Quote Originally Posted by onepinksheep View Post
    I'm not too sure about the relationship between haki and mantra that you proposed — the two work in different ways. Haki seems to be active, ie. the user projects their haki outwards in order to cause an effect (eg. cause damage, demoralize and paralyze opponents, etc.). Mantra, on the other hand, is passive: the user does not project anything, instead mantra appears to increase the users awareness of their surroundings [and their opponent] to the extent that they can practically predict their opponents' moves.

As for Gold Roger, well, his being able to "hear the voice of all things" may be related to mantra, but there is the fact that he somehow was able to understand the Rio Poneglyph even though Rayleigh hinted that none of them (including Roger) knew how to read the language on the poneglyphs. Roger's ability may well be something else.

Now, Zoro's swordfighting abilities may very well be a rudimentary form of haki. In fact, I believe the Monster Trio (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji) have been unconsciously using haki for some time now. It would explain Zoro's demonic spirits, Sanji's near-indestructible kicks (a human leg normally wouldn't withstand the kinds of force he uses in his kicks), and Luffy's intimidating presence.
    Dony forget that from what we can read from the spoilers, there are various forms of haki! and this is only a prediction

Quote Originally Posted by loud17 View Post
    I have to agree with you on this one. Condemn us if they will, but this is actually really interesting. But i have to say zoro was not able to use haki at that point. Because if he did i think he will be able to cut trough diamond or something. Coz cutting through metal is not the hardest thing to do as stated by the chapter long long ago during the arabasta arc.

Now with the asura stuff, hmmmm only Oda knows.

And lastly... Sanji being GAY? you have got to be joking dear sir. Sanji possesses the characteristics of a man. He is a knight to be exact, man of principles and chivalry, being gallant,being very courteous to women and last but definitely not least he is one ultimately HORNY bastartd.

Violent and malevolent reactions are very much appreciated Hello to sir onepinksheep hahahaha
    yes it was, but not consciently, he didnt know he was using haki... and as onepinksheep told it would explain the monster trio force...
    "In fact, I believe the Monster Trio (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji) have been unconsciously using haki for some time now."

you guys got some nice ideas...i thought gold d roger had powers of a devils fruit that let him understand all and everything....

i kind of doubt it now...

theres mantra?? i sort of remember that from before...any references plz??
    also any reference on different kinds of HAKI..i would think that haki is spirit force...

Dony forget that from what we can read from the spoilers, there are various forms of haki! and this is only a prediction

yes it was, but not consciently, he didnt know he was using haki... and as onepinksheep told it would explain the monster trio force...
    "In fact, I believe the Monster Trio (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji) have been unconsciously using haki for some time now."
    I dont think sanji had, dont remember any moment when it could happend.

well sanji did have a show like a Dragon ball Z character back in thriller bark when he was told about namy married to Absalon...

that most have had haki in it.....his spirit was out of proportion...

i also bet he, without noticing, knows haki from cooking.....being so sure about what you do..and then judging the one whos eating.........

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    you guys got some nice ideas...i thought gold d roger had powers of a devils fruit that let him understand all and everything....

i kind of doubt it now...

theres mantra?? i sort of remember that from before...any references plz??
    also any reference on different kinds of HAKI..i would think that haki is spirit force...
    mantra is the power that enel and his sacerdots used to predict the movements of the mugiwaras... about the different types of haki, that will be only revealed in this chapter, and you are rigth haki is literally 'spirit force' but it can be used in more than one way from what we now know from the spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    I dont think sanji had, dont remember any moment when it could happend.
    So you are saying that thing like deflecting canon balls with his leg, the 'diable jamble', the destructive force from his kicks and all that is normal !?

mantra is the power that enel and his sacerdots used to predict the movements of the mugiwaras... about the different types of haki, that will be only revealed in this chapter, and you are rigth haki is literally 'spirit force' but it can be used in more than one way from what we now know from the spoilers

So you are saying that thing like deflecting canon balls with his leg, the 'diable jamble', the destructive force from his kicks and all that is normal !?
    Ok, the diable techniques are probably haki involving.