Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 519 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

From MangaHelpers
    Verification: Confirmed
    Credits: LoS

Ch 519: The Quality of a King

Cover story is a training setting for the future/next generation of assassins, CP9.

The two sister's Zoan fruit's are revealed.
    Marigold is a king cobra, and Sandersonia is an Anaconda.
    Luffy is fighting/defending himself from Marigold who tries to spit Venom on him.

Luffy tries to counter attack by using Gomu Gomu no Stamp on Marigold, but does not work and in fact causes Luffy some pain by ricocheting him backwards.

Sandersonia tries to constrict Luffy by coiling herself around him, but Luffy anticipates her move and is able to dodge.

Luffy continues his counter attacks but has inflicted no damage upon the sisters.

One of the sisters picks up Margaret and threatens Luffy that she will drop her to the ground.

Luffy yells for them to stop and he just so happens to imbue his voice with Ambition.

The Boa sisters are clearly frightened and display a scared face; meanwhile nearly everyone in the crowd is foaming at the mouth/fainted(deja vu anyone).

Those left standing near Hancock are unsettled by these events.

Luffy makes what appears to be the motions for Gear second.
    By Aohige at APforums :

I don't have time translating all the pages, so quickie.

The gorgon sisters use Haki to damage Luffy, and seems to be able to read Luffy's every move with Haki.
    They say how most of those that comes from outside can't use Haki, and therefore weak.

When they try to throw down Margaret's statue on the ground, Luffy gets seriously pissed off, releasing his haki to the crowd... knocking several amazoness unconcious, and terrifying the rest.
    Apparantly there are diffrent types of haki, and Luffy is that of a color of a great king. Only one in millions have the haki of the king, and Hancock has it too.

Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 10-22-2008 at 12:32 PM.

One Piece One Piece 519 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Looks like it will be a kickass chapter... if this is true, haki+gear 2nd in the end... boa and her sisters will be in troubles in the next chapter
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 10-22-2008 at 09:18 AM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Aw goddamnit, they threatened to crush margaret. Oh well, at least they got their just desserts (and was that Haki that went off on them back there? cause it sure read as though it was).

it quite short, any way i wonder why theere 2 fat snake chicks are sudenly scared of ? , is it that luffy shouted or something the saw.
    RIP ACE, YOU SHALL BE MISSED

AKAINU MUST DIE!!

from what i read it was because of the unusual amount of haki that luffy has or because they were surprised that Luffy could use haki

Ahhhh nice, this chapter is promising. Good things to take from this:

1. The 2 boasisters are unharmed by luffy's normal attacks. xD Guess they are stronger then we expected them to be.

2. Luffy uses haki again. (probably a big amount)

Question for next chapter:

- Is luffy going gear2? And will the boasisters keep up with this? (damn i hope so) Or at least boa hancock being able to step it up.

Prediction:

I doubt luffy will beat em and then leave the island... The fight will end halfway somehow i think.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

They were more than likely frightened by the amount of haki he was putting out. aslo, why were the spoilers I put up deleted? Sure they were fake, but naruto has a million of those and they aren't deleted. =/

i added some more info about haki in the spoiler thread, GO SEE, this looks really interesting

also SSJ-Roronoa, your threads might been deleted not only because they were fake, but you also didnt use the spoiler templates that are here

now we see 'haki' is really important now. From now, I think there're many people you cant defeat without haki .
    Boa seem to be stronger than I think. If use haki can see opponent 's move,even 2-3 s, it's still really great advantage.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    luffy can finally learn to beat logia users like smoker