Thread: Sasuke or Pein?

Naruto Sasuke or pein

Naruto v. Sasuke and Naruto v. Pein have been heavily foreshadowed. But the question is which one will Naruto fight first Pein or Sasuke. With the death of messenger frog it looks like Naruto isn't going to be back to Konoha very soon, Sasuke might get there before Naruto.
    Last edited by gamblerguy2005; 10-22-2008 at 07:05 AM.
    I wont holdback my words, that's the way of my ninja.

Spoiler!

This thread should be graveyarded for a misleading title lol.....Jiraiya is dead. Suck it up, breathe it in, Accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    This thread should be graveyarded for a misleading title lol.....Jiraiya is dead. Suck it up, breathe it in, Accept it.
    No one said Jiraiya wasn't dead. And yeah, gamblerguy2005, try to use more concrete titles.

Sasuke can't do sh*t, he's just a scaredy cat using hax. If Naruto doesn't get to konoha, it's gonna be a hell of a fight for them.

Sorry guys about the previous title. It was really a honest mistake.
    I wont holdback my words, that's the way of my ninja.

Spoiler!

Naruto will probably fight Pain first, or at the very least, I believe that the very last person naruto will fight is Sasuke.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

i think the team looking for the 8tails will get to konoha before sasuke or naruto do. i wonder ho kishi will make things go along since the frog is dead so naruto shouldnt have a way to return quickly and i dont see sasuke coming back anytime soon.

there going to show up at the same time. when naruto get there he is going to start fighting pain and at the same time sasuke is going to sneek past everyone and find the elders and try to kill them. and get owned by danzo
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    i think the team looking for the 8tails will get to konoha before sasuke or naruto do. i wonder ho kishi will make things go along since the frog is dead so naruto shouldnt have a way to return quickly and i dont see sasuke coming back anytime soon.
    We'll see Orochimaru poofing in, using Kabuto's body, and using Edo Tensei on the frog.

2nd rule of Naruto: It doesn't matter if a character's dead, Orochimaru can Edo Tensei him/her/it.