Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach Episode 192 Discussion

Bleach Episode #192

Bleach Episode 192 has been released in Raw form by SaiyaMan. The Episode is entitled: “Nel's Secret”. Enjoy the raw version for Now! When Dattebayo released their version, I'll be sure to post it.

You can now download this episode via bittorrent by going to Dattebayo's website or you can download my provided Direct D/L(s).

You can download Bleach Episode 192 form the provided Direct Link(s)...Enjoy!
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

Thread Killer
    I like watching these fights but really I'm just sitting through the episodes thinking about what lies ahead >_<

nel is awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Nice episode...thought they'd change Nel's voice a little. Oh well. One thing though, for those reborn fans,

Spoiler!

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    when i download the subbed version via datteybayo via megaupload every time i put the three letters in i wait 45 seconds and then opress download and for some reason it redirects me to another megaupload download sessions again i put three letters and await 45 seconds and again...

en1 know why plz
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

That's happened to me a few times(though I was downloading something else) I just went back to the first set o 3 letters and refreshed it and it worked.

192 was decent I suppose but the only thing I want is Kenpachi Vs 3th Espada! Hurry! I'm well aware it's like 10 eps away :(
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

I don't know but Nel's voice staying the same after changing seems uncool. Like I always imagined her voice to change, don't know why
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

yea they should've changed her voice when she turned adult, looks a little stupid when she talks like that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    yea they should've changed her voice when she turned adult, looks a little stupid when she talks like that.
    Yeah...I wonder why they did that. I noticed that it got a little serious at one point, but still...it would have been better if the voice actress used her real voice or something. (unless what was her real voice >_>)