Hybrid View

Initiate

Another MS "secret"?

A thought occured to me earlier that, although it may not be the "final" secret, could be another one and would make sense of a few things. Hopefully nothing similar to this has come up before.

I believe MS has the ability to cancel other MS out. Madara stopped Amaterasu just as Sasuke did, so I don't really think it's something original to Sasuke, unless I'm just remembering incorrectly.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    It was never shown how Madara really extinguished the flames, but it's possible he did it the same way Sasuke did. That's the first instance of it. The second that comes to mind is two Mangekyou merging. It "cancels out" the blindness, which is a side effect. If you think about it, why would a second MS have any resistance to going blind. I mean, it was before they were inserted in Madara's eye sockets. There really isn't a good basis to this theory and it's mostly assumption, but it seems to make sense in my eyes at least. I'm sure there were other pages where things could be explained by MS cancellation and I'm just forgetting, thoughts?

(I wonder how long it will take before this theory is disproven, lol)

Could be true, however Itachi could extinquish his own flames too. So I guess since Sasuke en Itachi used Amaterasu they were also able to extinquish it. Madara used his space/time jutsu I think.

But that's also assumption. We'll see what is the truth.

i also thnk madara meant he could teleport and didnt tell itachi

so itachi didnt know that madara was really the mizukage?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If thats the case kakashi should have done it also. Sasuke actually didn't know what he was doing until the second time. But being Itachi was able to do it leads to a possibility that it is possible. But then again it was his jutsu. Hence the reason why Sasuke was able to do it.
    Lol, you confused me quite a bit there, I understand though. Theory busted I guess. Just out of curiousity, any idea what chapter it was that Itachi supressed or extinguished Amaterasu? That must have slipped my mind.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    It was implied here
    Spoiler!

But at the sametime I think Sasuke escaped that with one of Orochimaru's jutsus.
    Ah ok, thanks. I forgot Zetsu said something like that. -Off Topic, that's your best signature yet.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Sasugay didn't escape, Itachi knew he wasn't burning that little chump!