Just wondering how many of you....?

Just wondering how many of you believe Sasuke is going to be trained by Madara.

I dont think he EVER will.

1. I just don't see it

2. MS Jutsus don't seem to have any need to be practiced. Amateratsu, and stopping the flames.

3. Sasuke is a partner, not a pupil

Your thoughts? I hope this wasn't brought up before

I think Sasuke's reached a point where no training from someone else is required. Right now they're partners, and I just don't see Madara becoming Sasuke's sensei.

I bet, however, that Madara will keep things from him the same way he kept crucial information from Itachi.

yahhh...why did madara want sakue to join him? i understand he was to take itachis place but, for wat? does madara feel guilty about his bros death and wants another person to take his bros place

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    yahhh...why did madara want sakue to join him? i understand he was to take itachis place but, for wat? does madara feel guilty about his bros death and wants another person to take his bros place
    Madara has had his eye set on Sasuke for a loooong time, and we still don't know what Madara wants with Sasuke.

And no, Madara feels no kind of remorse about Itachi's death. In fact, that's what he was planning on happening (for Itachi to die, and Sasuke live):

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/15/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/16/

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    And no, Madara feels no kind of remorse about Itachi's death. In fact, that's what he was planning on happening
    i meant madara brother, not saskues brother. should of made that more clearer

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

He probably believe that Sasuke has a very strong Sharingan and whats to use his power for his advantage... At least that's how it looked to me
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Yea, there won't be any training. MS jutsus come ready to be used and so there's no need for them to be practiced. Sasuke is strong enough on his own anyway.