Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

How powerful do you see Pain's bodies individually?

I was wondering how strong you think Pain's bodies are individually. Obviously they are different levels altogether (E.g. God realm is probably the strongest of the 6 by a bit) but what kind of ninja would you compare them too.

I've always thought that each body (excluding God realm) is barely as strong as a Jounin, but I've read people's comments that they believe even the original rookies could take them on on their own.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

their powerful theres no doubting that but their powerful in the same way rock lee is good at one thing and one thing only a well rounded genin could take one out quite easely but when working as one its like fighting 6 perfect ninjas as 6 work as one.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

6 Kakashis.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

I'd say, individually (besides god realm), they are just under Jounin level. Each has his own strength and specialty, but on their own, a weakness can be exploited quickly.

lol true
    if it was just one on one with j-man
    he would be long gone in my eyes.

It all comes down to their individual abilities. We all know that each body has only one unique ability that it can use. None of the bodies use an array of ninjutsu or genjutsu.

i always thought of pain's bodies like a chess set. it doesnt matter how strong or weak the pieces are, what matters is nagato's brain which is in control

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

We have only seen 2 pain's body ability so far (Summoning and god) until we see what the demon or hell realm ( next to kakashi) is able to do, we will just wish for something lol.

You've forgotten about the Fat Pein's (I think Hungry Ghost realm?) chakra absorbing ability, or the Human realms soul stealing ability. And the Pein that just showed, his ability obviously has something to do with his bodily weapons. So really, we only have one more body left that has yet to show some kind of ability.

Beer and Music
    Im sure every individual body is at jounin level, cause every member in akatsuki is a jounin, just...really godly jounins.lol