Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Yep, i'll say each is just above the average jounin.

They all seem to be the best at what ever ability they have
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Yeah I'm with Panda and Banana their all powerful, strong, wise and have a (((o))) so even if their restricted to just one specialty their not to be taking likely.
    Quite a bit above your average jounin, infact God realm is currently owning Kakashi 1 vs 1.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

I wouldn't say God realm Pein is owning Kakashi just yet.

Yea kakashi is holding his own ground for the moment
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Hhmmm...How many attacks as he launched? How many hits has Kakashi landed? How much chakra has he wasted?

Pain has barley moved & is likely playing with him and blasted Kakashi/dog wall/chidori away just by his mere presence...you can't seriously call that holding is ground.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Well you can't seriously say that Kakashi is just doing so horrible against him. The attack Pein used blew him away but it wasn't like Kakashi was seriously injured from it. He got right back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Pirate View Post
    Hhmmm...How many attacks as he launched? How many hits has Kakashi landed? How much chakra has he wasted?

Pain has barley moved & is likely playing with him and blasted Kakashi/dog wall/chidori away just by his mere presence...you can't seriously call that holding is ground.
    You could say the same for the god realm, he has not attacked yet just dodging and called for help. So God realm is probly the way to cancel any attack or "teleport" them into another dismension or whatever but as far as it goes, he never attacked and doesn't seem able to or where would be the need to get another realm to come.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    I agree I think that god realm is best at neutralizing attacks and taijutsu perhaps but can't really do anything beyond that so he called in his "heavy artillery" guy.... like someone mentioned before Pain is all about strategy and using his resources (the bodies) most effectively

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    You could say the same for the god realm, he has not attacked yet just dodging and called for help. So God realm is probly the way to cancel any attack or "teleport" them into another dismension or whatever but as far as it goes, he never attacked and doesn't seem able to or where would be the need to get another realm to come.
    So stabbing Kakashi with a black chakra blade and smashing his face with a barrier isn't attacking eh? You guys are silly to think Kakashi could stand up to God!

As for power they're all High level Jounin. Keep in mind these are guys who battled J-Man in life. Likely S-Class criminals. If they weren't really strong alone, Pein wouldn't be comfortable splitting up in Kohona now would he?

Did he actually get stabbed , to me it looked like h was about to be stabs but avoided it
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!