Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    the chakra receivers may not be seem to be a big deal to him.. but if the kohona braintrust comes to the same conclusion a few of us have (about the placing of the receivers also deciding what realm a path is and if they manage to remove a receiver they effectively disable that path) and manage to actually disable multiple paths one way or another (like getting one hit by Sakura), God may be in for more trouble than he thought..
    come fight my brute here

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I guess it would be a problem if Pein was actually worried about his leftover body from the beginning but since he wasn't, it must not be a big deal what the researchers find out to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    There is more to Pein then just being dolls that are controlled by chakra receivers. There's a other secret. That's why Pein doesn't mind Konoha has a body.
    maybe Pain doesn't know that Konoha has one of his corpses. Jiraiya didn't openly send it away infront of Pain. He probably thinks it was left at the scene of Jiraiya's barrier.

Yes he knows i think it was mentioned in a conversation with him and Madara before he left for Konoha
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Anyone think about how to "kill" God Realm? I would assume that you would have to be equally good with barriers and shut off the chakra from flowing into God Realm. No physical or Nin attack works so i assume that this is what they have to do.

Next Chapter is called Kakasi's Hope, so I assume he figures something out!

Stab him with a knife soaked in stags blood.......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

+1 Post
    Good Stuff.