Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by catho View Post
    Man this i like Enies Lobby (One Piece) meets Bleach. Poor Chad and Rukia they're like dying and no ones there to help them. T-T

I swear I was about cry from frustration when I saw Grimmjaw, thank you Noitora!

I'm glad the story is moving now! Lol, I loved that part with Nell^^
    This has nothing on Enies Lobby, in Enies Lobby when a character showed strength they weren't immediately swatted down by some guy with a double crescent sword. First Chad, then Grimmjaw, I dunno who this Noitora guy thinks he is, but if he one his defeats one more cool character I will start the revolution.

its good the story is moving again, but what's happening with the fight between Renji, Ishida against octava espada zaelapollo grantz.

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    its good the story is moving again, but what's happening with the fight between Renji, Ishida against octava espada zaelapollo grantz.
    I think Grantz ran off to change his uniform. Hopefully he won't come back, that fight doesn't need to resume. Noitora has a lot of potential. Are any of the Espada this cold blooded? I don't think Ulquiorra would think about beheading another Espada. Then again the rest of the Espada seemed to think Grimmjow was a punk. Anyway, I'm glad to see that the fight is over. We got some fun moments out of it, but it is time to move on.

I have a feeling that Noitora is one of the top three Espada. Not number one, but two or three. He seemed to have a runner up complex when fighting Chad. He talked about trying to prove that he is the strongest. It may be a stretch, but it's my theory. Hopefully we'll find out soon, and hopefully there won't be another ten chapter fight.

damn grimmjow can't die man.. his too cool to be killed by some ugly shit..

Quote Originally Posted by roguej2 View Post
    This has nothing on Enies Lobby, in Enies Lobby when a character showed strength they weren't immediately swatted down by some guy with a double crescent sword. First Chad, then Grimmjaw, I dunno who this Noitora guy thinks he is, but if he one his defeats one more cool character I will start the revolution.
    I was referring to all the cool fights Enies Lobby had, sorry for the confusion. Hey if Noitora didn't get rid of Grimmjaw then Ichigo would have which would have probably led to another endless fight >_<
    O.o

Pew Pew Pew....
    ummm....this sounds n00bish to me, but did like..Grimmjaw just get cut up by Noitora or like.. did he lose his head, I couldn't tell if Noitora meant "You can just...DIE!!" to either Ichigo or Grimmjaw

i would really like to see ichigo fight again and surpass his limits once again...and maybe..only maybe..he will be able to show us some new technique since its already been so long since he had getsuga tenshou..and all he had is that attack up until now^^ about noitora..he's really something..though i don't like him since he attacked grimmy when grimmy's in a weak state^^

i think ulquiorra will now appear since its been a while that he's been held in grimmy's dimension..then..he will stop noitora and beat grimmy and ichi up^^ then, ichigo will again surpass his limits..and his hollow soul will appear to remind of him "instinct"..then..he will show us a new move...or maybe just a glimpse of it...

More fighting. Bleach truly have lost its touch.

[url=http://www.bleachpor maxie009's Avatar
    erm my predict is:

noitora is gonna to own ichigo in 287.

chapter 288:

grimjow will wake him up n ask inoune to heal him as he dunwan ichigo to die as ichigo is grimjow's prey. Of cos inoune will heal him as ichigo going to die

chapter 289 till dunno when:

grimjow will stood up n hold bac noitora. either inoune will heal ichigo n both (in perfect condition) own noitora, or grimjow n ichigo (despite ichigo's condition) both ganged up n beat noitora.

Note: ulquiorra nt bac yet

this is juz my prediction plz leave comments on my post thnx a lot ><