Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    So if its not the (I) Ichigo gets imba power boost and owns Noitora, it's the (II) Someone shows up and saves his ass, or the (III) Inoue does some special attack and either heal Ichigo or stalls Noitora to heal him.

This is kinda stupid already.
    If Aizen really needed Inoue so much he wouldn't have let her out of his watch. In anycase since he's all so mighty can't he sense that Inoue is not in his small prison anymore ? Why let her run away so far ? Not to mention let his Espada run amok even after giving direct orders not to attack them or something like that.
    And what about the Winter showdown when he activates that key shit ? And the Gotei 13 and Espada show down ?

Here's what I see :

What will most likely happen is, Aizen show's up, smacks Noitora on his head for disobeying orders and lets Ichigo and co. go free.
    Later as they go back to the real world, Gotei 13 takes it as an act of treason from Rukia (she somehow lives) and Renji and have them both killed on the spot along with Ichigo and co.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorVictor View Post
    Maybe Noitora and Ichigo make friends with each other and the chapter ends with them holding hands?

yup this one sounds exactly right i think this will happen in 288

Really I think that either A.) Super-duper flash back of doom. Probably something like how Ichigo and Orihime met, cuz he's going to seriously get pwned at this point, or B.) Nell releases her zanpakuto and crazy stuff goes down. If neither of these happen then something along the lines of a "subject switch" will happen

I wanted to see Noitora in action but seriously...this is bullshit. Ichigo saved Inoue, now is time to run away from Hueco Mundo! (provided he finds everyone and runs away with them)
    Last edited by Asce; 08-10-2007 at 05:02 PM.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Am I the only one who thinks that Grimmjow is gonna distract Noitora while Ichigo escapes? Sorry, I didn't look back so if anyone else thinks this, good job!

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I don't think that's possible, Spade.

Grimmjow's like, just about dead. =/

Uliquera gets released and fights Notira (sorry dont remember the exact spelling right now) and in the meantime, Grimjaw tells Ichigo to eat him so he can gain power.

That or some lame flashback of how Nell was born/came to exist. Thus starting the Nell vs. Notira fight which everyone is hoping for,

When the glasses espada, apollo or whatever, gets back, Renji and Ishida aren't gonna be in the room anymore, Hes gonna go outside and look for them and just as he leaves hes gonna get nailed in the face with one of Ishida's arrows, and as he turns around to deal with him he gets mauled by Renji's bankai. He can only not use his bankai in that room right? so why would he stick around?

bleach actually explores some story and surprises us all, not likely

hum hum... "whisper": battle... yeah big battle... BATTLE HELL YES!!!!