Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    hehe I think the fight is gonna move to renji and ishida. and after that, coz all of them are wounded. Vizards may appear or uruhara and the other's will appear at the scene to help Ichigo Team. hehehe lol

Yeah, I think someone's going to show up to save them. There's no way Kubo would make Ichigo fight right after fighting Grimmjow, though it would be realistic. I liked the ten chapter duel to be honest, but the way it ended was rather...sudden. Like it was forced to happen from some outside force, maybe a deadline by Kubo or such.

Yeah, plus, Ichigo barely beat GJ, and lost to Ulquiorra, so I seriously doubt he would stand a chance against Noitora, especially with how easily he beat Chad down.
    So basically, the only thing left to happen is for someone to intervene.

their probally saving top 3 for later
    Yeah. Noitora.

There's now way they're going to show him fight now.

do you know how many interruptions they had so far, i doubt they'll interrupt the fight between ichigo and noitora(if noitora is #5 that is).

well, that would just makes sense..since they want to prolong the manga story anyway^^
    "thy will be done"

do you know how many interruptions they had so far, i doubt they'll interrupt the fight between ichigo and noitora(if noitora is #5 that is).
    They aren't going to fight. Ichigo just got out of a huge ass battle.

If Orihime heals Ichigo and he fights Noitora for some reason, I'm done reading the manga.

ight before the ichigo fights noitora, ulquiorra will show up behind ichigo and knock him out
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Initiate
    Honestly, I didn't have a problem with the long duel between Grimmjow and Ichigo. It served to explain part of Grimmjow's past, how Adjuchas and Gillians come to be, it served to settle the score between Ichigo and Grimmjow, and it also showed Ichigo's new resolve and strength.

I don't know about you guys, but I was floored when I saw Grimmjow get slammed with Noitora's blade. I was totally not expecting that. It really caught me off guard. But I can't help but agree with others when they say that someone must intervene. Even if Ichigo were in a state to fight Noitora, with the possible death/definite injury of an Espada such as Grimmjow, surely someone must interrupt. And remember, there was an Espada watching the battle between Grimmjow and Ichigo. After witnessing Noitora beat down one of his fellow Espada, would this other Espada (the dark skinned female with the, uh, "modest" clothing) merely sit back and watch? I don't think so. I think that at this point, someone will and must intervene.

Initiate
    Maybe Noitora and Ichigo make friends with each other and the chapter ends with them holding hands?