Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Counter-Strike View Post
    ummm....this sounds n00bish to me, but did like..Grimmjaw just get cut up by Noitora or like.. did he lose his head, I couldn't tell if Noitora meant "You can just...DIE!!" to either Ichigo or Grimmjaw
    Noitora seemed to be threatening Ichigo as Grimmjow appears to have already been killed. I'm looking forward to a short confrontation between Noitora and Ichigo. I want to learn a little bit more about Noitora and the Espada. So long as it is not another ten chapter epic duel, I'll be happy. I am worried about Rukia and Chad. Now that he has rescued Inoue, Ichigo needs to collect his friends and go.

i doubt ichigo is gonna fight again . i think he is either gonna be saved by reinforcements(vizards or soul reapers) or grimmjow is gonna use whatever life he has left to distract noitora so ichigo can run

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

We may be forgetting someone: Grimmjow only stalled Ulquiorra for quite some time... isn't this about time he got freed from that dimensional lock thingy?
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98

i predict that in 287:
    Ichigo feels that its his fault Grimmjow got whacked by Noitora, and he'll give those crap-ass speeches of his that we all both love and hate, and he'll tell Inoue & Neil Tuu to carry Grimmjow and get as far away as possible. The chapter will then end with Ichigo giving that look of his and going into hollow form.

ps Its jux my take on wad'll happen

Ulquiorra is a bit of a wild card right now. He could reappear at any moment, he may not. It would be a disaster if he does.

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

And a disaster is what we're looking forward to! Ulqui must return soon!
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98

im pretty sure that noitora is #5, this chapter sort of confirmed it. i mean think about it, he beats #6, then #5 shows up and were still waiting for #4. he got stronger with his fight with grimmjow, hes gonna get stronger by fighting with noitora and then hes gonna be able to beat ulquiorra. during that time, the captains from soul society are probably gonna show up to save chad and rukia and maybe even the vaizards will show up to lend a hand.

nah, Noitora wouldn't call himself the strongest if he was as low as #5. I'd say somewhere at 2 or 3.

maybe he meant that he was one of the strongest espada and don't forget that ulquiorra showed more authorithy when he was speaking with him.

Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    maybe he meant that he was one of the strongest espada and don't forget that ulquiorra showed more authorithy when he was speaking with him.
    this is true. i also think hes at number five. their probally saving top 3 for later