Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: madara's eyes

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So what evidence/theory/fanfic leads you to somehow manage to hold a possiblity that Madara is the same person as Danzou?
    No evidence or anything else that could logically make me think so exist. But its been much unexpected shyt going on in Naruto. So I don't write anything off, I wait and see!

madara=danzo.....nononononoooo
    have something in comen, maybe
    madara dead..maybe
    madara resurected by pain...BINGO!

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    madara=danzo.....nononononoooo
    have something in comen, maybe
    madara dead..maybe
    madara resurected by pain...BINGO!
    Madara being resurrected might have been true had he not come out and said he never died in the first place. So him being resurrected (let alone by Pein) is a no as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    There is no evidence Madara is Danzou because they are entirely two separate people. Its not like we don't have a back story on Danzou. Its not like Danzou was introduced into the story like Tobi. And Danzou is not Madara's brother either. He's dead. He died with no eyes. And no physical damage to his head or arm.
    By evidence, I meant a couple of physical similarities (i.e. Danzou's right eye is covered, could be the sharingan etc.)

... but now that I think about it, IF Danzou were Madara, he wouldn't even HAVE to conceal his right cause because wouldn't Danzou be able to turn his Sharingan off?

well truthfully, without pulling up the tobito stuff, how can you explain why he is so young looking for a guy that should be about 90? Madara and Danzo could very well be related and they could even be brothers, nothing like 2 faked deaths to throw everyone off.
    I think that he/they have the rinnegan as well, but I'm, also a bit crazy so...
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.