Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: madara's eyes

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    I find it stupid to think that there's no chance of a Madara/Danzou! I bet my ballz not a damn person on the planet guess Tobi was Madara. Hell I remember when the majority of the Naruto reading community would dispell any idea of Madara being alive period. In my eyes, unless there's flat out proof printed in the manga saying it ain't true. I'm open to any theory.

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/09/

i present to you all that seems to be needed

if you have down sydrome and need the picture explained, it shows madara's right eye
    Are you retarded lol?

If Danzo was Madara, why would Itachi have to seek him out if he could have gotten to Danzo/Madara at any given time since he was in the village? Why would Danzo/Madara be trying to start wars in his own village that would surely lead to its downfall? Why would Danzo/Madara send someone to kill Sasuke if he had planned to use him later?

The actions of Danzo and Madara don't go hand in hand for me. And the real kicker that has me doubting the Danzo = Madara theory is, Itachi was able to identify a masked man as the late, great, invincible, immortal Madara when no one else was even aware of him. But when face to face with old man Danzo, nothing clicks in Itachi's head? No warning flags go up? Just nothing? I just don't believe that.

Although there's SOME physical "evidence" that hint that Danzou=Madara, I just don't see how they can be the same people.

In the most recent chapter, Danzou killed goggles frog to prevent Naruto from coming back. Madara is after Naruto. So wouldn't Madara LET the frog bring Naruto back, so that way Madara (and Pain), can capture him?

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Although there's SOME physical "evidence" that hint that Danzou=Madara, I just don't see how they can be the same people.

In the most recent chapter, Danzou killed goggles frog to prevent Naruto from coming back. Madara is after Naruto. So wouldn't Madara LET the frog bring Naruto back, so that way Madara (and Pain), can capture him?
    Exactly. That's the first manga proof that kinda destroys the whole Madara = Danzou.

Number two is that Danzou wanted Sasuke dead. He ordered Sai to kill him. Why would Madara want to kill Sasuke? When he clearly states that he wants him.

Number three, their hair is not at all alike. Tobi's is short and spikey. Danzou's is longer and greasy.

Number four, how can he work as a Konoha elder, leader of Root, founder of Akatsuki and also a Kage for the hidden Mist? At the same time?

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Great... Obito theory busted. Now the Madanzou threads are popping up everywhere. I think they have a connection some way, but they really aren't the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Number four, how can he work as a Konoha elder, leader of Root, founder of Akatsuki and also a Kage for the hidden Mist? At the same time?
    That's not so difficult if you can use space/time techniques.

Anyway, I'm positive they aren't the same people and I'm positive it's not Madara's brother. Since the Databook stated he has died.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    I find it stupid to think that there's no chance of a Madara/Danzou! I bet my ballz not a damn person on the planet guess Tobi was Madara. Hell I remember when the majority of the Naruto reading community would dispell any idea of Madara being alive period. In my eyes, unless there's flat out proof printed in the manga saying it ain't true. I'm open to any theory.
    Correction I wanted to write Madara/Danzou "connection." I don't think Madara and Danzou is the same guy. But I won't write that off either.

the only way i see madara and danzou being connected is,.., if danzou is madara little brother. like after madara left the village his parents had more kids and one of them was danzou.,, other then that there is no connection between them
    Spoiler!

Madara and Danzo don't have to be one and the same nor do they have to be family. They could be connected by the simple reason that they may be working together. To me, thats far more reasonable than them being the same person or family.

And Madara left Konoha a grown man, his parents must have been exceptionally fertile at such a speculated old age if they still had kids lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Great... Obito theory busted. Now the Madanzou threads are popping up everywhere. I think they have a connection some way, but they really aren't the same person.

That's not so difficult if you can use space/time techniques.

Anyway, I'm positive they aren't the same people and I'm positive it's not Madara's brother. Since the Databook stated he has died.
    Of course he has the space time jutsu.

But I am questioning that he actually had time. Being a Kage is a whole days work.

Having 3 other different tasks at the same time seems not plausible to me.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome