View Poll Results: Has Kakashi new mode ?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes , he is strong enough to have it

18 50.00%
  • No , he is too weak

5 13.89%
  • Who know and who cares ?

13 36.11%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    He said that "kage bunshin no jutsu" so I think they were kage bunshins

Cool

Good Day to You All,

I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't understand what this thread is saying. I mean the poll don't seem to be connected to the original discussion. However, I will try to respond.

.................................................. .................................................. .................
    .................................................. .................................................. ...............

...........The greatest strength Kakashi & his Clan posses is their genius. It seem all the member of his Clan are 10 * smarter than the average person even when compared to Shikamaru.

Therefore, they learn new moves quickly and adopt to situation more easily. This makes them viscous on the battle field and within other areas. I don't believe they posses some super great jutsu specific for their Clan, probably some moves here and there.

But, nothing that made them even close to great as compared to the Senju Clan.

i don't think so really
    or we would heard about it at least by now anyway
    he already gifted

kakashi is kakashi he fight his own way and by far one of the smartest fighters i have seen yet
    i don't see why everyone writing him out in the pein fight just yet
    but we will see.

i think it would be awsome if kakashi discovered a way to copy legendary eyes with his sharingan could you imagine it kakashi's sharingan eye warping into the byakugan in some way or even peins eyes lol that would rock lol people would be like "what the heck "

"

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    No way you can copy bloodline abilities since, its in their freaking blood.
    well if the kishi wants it so then it shall be done lol i was just saying it would be kl and u never know there could be a chance that kakashi did have a legengary eye other than the sharingan i mean no one really knows everything about kakashi or his dad who was aparently an awsome ninja....... im not just talking about the byakugan either

"

Kishi wouldn't let anyone copy bloodline abilities. He's already established that it can't be done.

he could have been born with one cos his dad was a dude that could of had anything as i sed before no one knows much about him.........................

"

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Kakashi will make a pact with Babidi and become Majin-Kakashi and revert back to his former asshole self. >:I

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Sasuke would probably be the one to go to Babidi....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    We do have a fan fiction forum for Naruto. You know that right? Its called the theory section. Thats where all our Naruto fanfic goes.
    i was giving my awnser a back up seeing as my origional post wasn't accurate enough for u..........

"