Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    138
    toad katas

  2. #12
    There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    313
    Hachibi's style before going beast mode

  3. #13
    Jiraiya > Uchiha Gregge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    721
    Frog Fu


    Spoiler!

    Awesome, just awesome

  4. #14
    There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Danzou's fighting style. it owns all frog fu.
    touche!

  5. #15
    capoera mixed with gentle fist with sage mode, for all those who don't know what capoera is, it is a brazilian martial art


    Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

  6. #16
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    No so gentle fist (and maybe a little foot to)
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  7. #17
    I would have to go for a mix of kenpo, jujutsu, and kendo, nobody would be able to stop me, kenpo no weapons i would smash your head in, jujutsu i would break all your joints in close range combat and add fire to burn those joint and kendo fencing with my blade made with wind and water combined.

  8. #18
    Senior Member zeroLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Hills Zone
    Posts
    884
    Hyuuga style FTW to

  9. #19
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,939
    8-bi's sword fibghting style is unbeatable. He can use chakra conduction and his movements can't be tracked with sharingan. So he can cut through anything and not have his movements tracked. That would be difficult to stop.

  10. #20
    Capoiera and wind, just your movements would cause a cyclone!
    Similiar to lee, but with 90% taijutsu and the other 10% just dedicated to chakra nature and shape manipulation.
    8-gates Capoiera FTFW!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •